+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Derby County 31.07.21 [PSF]

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Looks like the cave dwellers have come out into the sunshine to have a little pop including of course NCMs very own Phil Neal

As you can see there are a lot of posts to go through and none have anything to do with Derby's strongest starting XI or how 5 players magically becomes 2. They've both been quickly swept under the carpet, funny that.

I'm working currently but if required happy to go through each one in turn and respond, but only if there is enough demand? Please let me know.

If there is that will pretty much end all Derby PSF talk which would be a shame.

But it is what it is

#hijacked
    #2stepsforward1stepback
    Nobody is interested in stifling your views, and opinions many of which are both valid, and well made, it's your patronising tone which winds up fellow posters.

There's a comradeship ,albeit of adversity , amongst Notts supporters, it would be a shame to ruin it . Some of us may not know what we're talking about , but we all bleed black, and white.

Quote Originally Posted by Notsohumblepie View Post
    Nobody is interested in stifling your views, and opinions many of which are both valid, and well made, it's your patronising tone which winds up fellow posters.

There's a comradeship ,albeit of adversity , amongst Notts supporters, it would be a shame to ruin it . Some of us may not know what we're talking about , but we all bleed black, and white.
    VERY well said Notsohumblepie ! (I hope it has some effect).

I think it is time for an intervention from Swale.

Good post!

SwalePie agrees......

I agree too, that should surprise absolutely nobody

Yet only a fool would believe other people don't have the ability to wind others up and clearly choose to as we saw all last season.

As long as people don't take it too far with needless insults, personal abuse, creepy or threatening behaviour etc that we sadly see from time to time on here then it's fine IMO.

Thankfully it's been much reduced this past month as I'm sure many have noticed.

Didn't think the Derby PSF would get much of a look in since EP's instigating post yesterday lol.

Yet only a fool would believe other people don't have the ability to wind others up and clearly choose to as we saw all last season.

As long as people don't take it too far with needless insults, personal abuse, creepy or threatening behaviour etc that we sadly see from time to time on here then it's fine IMO.

Thankfully it's been much reduced this past month as I'm sure many have noticed.

Didn't think the Derby PSF would get much of a look in since EP's instigating post yesterday lol.
    Please give it a rest laddo, there's a good chap. If you could just leave the moderation of NCM to me that would be much appreciated. I know you too want it to be a better place after all.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 02-08-2021 at 01:24 PM.

Agreed, not often what Laddo says as well can all disagree but the way it's said. For me I'll never take interest in his posts or reply to one due to the belittling he felt the need to give me when Ardley was underwhelming us week after week, I don't really like anyone who speaks to me like I'm a child and act like they're vastly more intelligent whether they are or not.

I think people on here can be insulting etc but we've all kind of done the groundwork and made relationships before that, Laddo came from nowhere and just started slagging everyone off, not a great way to get along. I do like threads not being taken off topic each time as that was getting annoying but then I ask myself before Laddo wasn't it like that anyway?

I don't like making people feel bad though or excluded so like I say Laddo can post good Notts chat, it's just the condescending part people don't really like so think there's still hope for us all ha ha.

Just got home....

It was a PSF - you can never read too much into them.

Thought we looked at least as good (or poor!) as Derby.

Just a tiny bit concerned that we miss chances (where it seems difficult not to score) and concede softly. Story of last season?

Thought Cal was very classy at times. If only we could get Cal & RR in full flow at the same time NL sides should be afraid.

Says the biggest patronising wind up merchant on here!

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast