+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Derby County 31.07.21 [PSF]

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Is 'erm' more annoying than 'y'know' in an interview?
    I know Derby have behind the scenes problems, but if Rooney turns out to be a decent manager I’ll join the Tory party.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeignLegion View Post
    Actually, Laddo has turned into a "normal" human being since his mate has been red carded.
    We may have to differ on our definition of "normal"!

Hence the "" ""

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    You can bet your money it'll be some player like Mitch Rose bud.
    I'd like a golden oldie such as Geoff Hearst.

Quote Originally Posted by lunaspie View Post
    I'd like a golden oldie such as Geoff Hearst.
    Who ??

Played with Bobby Maw and Alan Borl.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    You seem to have quickly forgot that today Notts played Derby in a friendly. Balti claimed that was Derby's strongest XI. I pointed out it isn't, not even close.

If you think about it again you will realise that's a direct link to Notts, they were our opponents after all and impacts the Notts performance and people's perception of the performance. So seriously how is that not a Notts based discussion?

Seems like you once again jump in desperately trying to take things 'off topic' and onto your 'favourite topic'

You need to find that new hobby cos those days are behind us now. People on this board have spoken .
    Who has moved on? I haven't. You are still the most irritating, patronising poster.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeignLegion View Post
    Played with Bobby Maw and Alan Borl.
    You Cottened on !

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    You seem to have quickly forgot that today Notts played Derby in a friendly. Balti claimed that was Derby's strongest XI. I pointed out it isn't, not even close.

If you think about it again you will realise that's a direct link to Notts, they were our opponents after all and impacts the Notts performance and people's perception of the performance. So seriously how is that not a Notts based discussion?

Seems like you once again jump in desperately trying to take things 'off topic' and onto your 'favourite topic'

You need to find that new hobby cos those days are behind us now. People on this board have spoken and moved on.

Please try and keep up

If you still want to go "off topic" start a new thread and label it O/T, that will prevent unwanted hijackings.
    Jesus, are you bored or just a bit of a kn0b head?

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    I know Derby have behind the scenes problems, but if Rooney turns out to be a decent manager I’ll join the Tory party.

Well they played OK yesterday, Biffa. To say there team was mostly kids. Who knows ay?

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast