+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: O/T:- Avatars

Oops! That was directed at sidders.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Oops! That was directed at sidders.
    With my new found love of avatars I was about to suggest that you change yours to show a packet of Senokot, but I now realise that your earlier comment was misdirected and not some perverted request to be called by a rude name. My relief at discovering this is only matched by that provided from my use of the aforementioned medicine earlier today.

Quote Originally Posted by KintoreMagpie View Post
    With my new found love of avatars I was about to suggest that you change yours to show a packet of Senokot, but I now realise that your earlier comment was misdirected and not some perverted request to be called by a rude name. My relief at discovering this is only matched by that provided from my use of the aforementioned medicine earlier today.
    TOO much information.

His avtar will possibly include a photo of a bee......a spelling bee.

Quote Originally Posted by KintoreMagpie View Post
    My misdirected post was intended for sidders because he usually refers to me as Laxative.

What do you think of my new avatar?

Here's a decent one. Not sure who'd want it though.

Quote Originally Posted by bule1 View Post
    What do you think of my new avatar?
    I thought it was somebody's bum.

At the top of this page click on "Settings". At the left hand side of the screen you will see a column marked "Edit Avatar", click on this and see "Custom Avatar". Using Option 2 - "Upload from your computer" click on the "Choose File" box and you should see a list of photos on your computer, select one and it should appear in the Choose File box and appear as your "Current Avatar". If it doesn't it may be because the selected Photo is too big and you will have to reduce it. Good luck with that, sid.
    Cheers but must get the photo right way up
    That's better
    Last edited by i961pie; 16-08-2021 at 08:19 AM.

I thought it was somebody's bum.
    LOL. I know it's not a great picture but it is the signature of a legend on an NCFC football.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12