+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Decent start

Decent start

Sweeney shuda started to let McGhee in the middle.

Never a pen.

Sending off correct but many refs wouldn't have given it.

Real shame about Mullen.

Ref.....my god almighty......is he an experienced ref?

Great 2nd goal, Anderson cuda played to feet but played Marshall in, great ba composed finish.

All in all a pretty solid start

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post

Never a pen.

Real shame about Mullen.

Great 2nd goal, Anderson cuda played to feet but played Marshall in, great ba composed finish.

Radio was full of praise for the game, battered the referee though.

Also said deffo not a penalty and the ref lost it woth his cards. They said deffo red for max.

Just watched in hurdy gurdy TV, was listening to the radio same as HMAC and they slated the referee, quite correctly.

Nobody knows why Adam was booked except the referee, never a penalty - radio didn't say as much but it was a blatant dive - ball from Max for the second as class, the challenge he was sent off for was a straight red all day long, the laddie's young, he'll learn. That referee must never be allowed near competitive football again, lost it more than once.

Mullen injury fairly innocuous but they're often the worst ones.

Good game, competed well with a side that we should be competing with and with a couple of key players missing, not getting carried away just yet though.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Just watched in hurdy gurdy TV, was listening to the radio same as HMAC and they slated the referee, quite correctly.

Nobody knows why Adam was booked except the referee, never a penalty - radio didn't say as much but it was a blatant dive - ball from Max for the second as class, the challenge he was sent off for was a straight red all day long, the laddie's young, he'll learn. That referee must never be allowed near competitive football again, lost it more than once.

Mullen injury fairly innocuous but they're often the worst ones.

Good game, competed well with a side that we should be competing with and with a couple of key players missing, not getting carried away just yet though.
    Think Adam booked for noising up the keeper straight after goal.

Noising up an opponent a bookable offence now? How do games ever finish?

Was it not because he left field of play to celebrate?

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    Was it not because he left field of play to celebrate?
    I thought that at first but (Not saw it back) I thought he did a wee GIRUY to the keeper as well.

No sure if st m player got booked at penalty for leaving pitch ref ran over but no sire if he brandished a yellow......adam looked as if he was a Cple of feet over by line.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Noising up an opponent a bookable offence now? How do games ever finish?
    Cud be wrong but would it come under ungentamly conduct.....is that even still a thing....no sure.

Mibbe was leaving field of play but I'm sure I saw ref pointing at goalie and Adam made a point of shaking goalies hand as they walked off at ht

I thought that at first but (Not saw it back) I thought he did a wee GIRUY to the keeper as well.

No sure if st m player got booked at penalty for leaving pitch ref ran over but no sire if he brandished a yellow......adam looked as if he was a Cple of feet over by line.
    No the actual sign just sorta roared in his face.

Never a pen.

Real shame about Mullen.

I watched the game on BBC Diddy.
    It was never a penalty. The Hearts player dived.
    The referee looked like he had just left primary school.
    If the referee had been refereeing football matches in the 1960’s hardly any players would be left on the pitch at the full time whistle.
    The game needed an experienced referee like Bobby Madden not someone just out of the referee’s kindergarten.
    Looking at the TV pictures there did not look like there were many people in the Bobby Cox Stand with more people in the Bob Shankly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)