+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Queens v Killie

Queens v Killie

https://store.qosfc.com/kilmarnock-home

Home supporters ticket information.

I bought 2 tickets online last night and can’t wait to go and see Queens again.
    There’s still seems to be a few supporters though who aren’t keen on attending until all these restrictions are lifted. That’s a real shame especially with not being able to watch the club since last March.

Quote Originally Posted by scooby_blue View Post
    I bought 2 tickets online last night and can’t wait to go and see Queens again.
    There’s still seems to be a few supporters though who aren’t keen on attending until all these restrictions are lifted. That’s a real shame especially with not being able to watch the club since last March.
    Quite a few Scooby going by the attendances at the 2 home cup games recently - wouldn't surprise me if the Killie fans outnumber the home fans IF our visitors are allowed to buy a good number that is.

Kilmarnock sold out their first small allocation yesterday tea time and are going to receive more soon. Can’t see them getting anymore that 350-400 due to these ridiculous restrictions and don’t think Queens will sell anywhere near their full allocation.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_dumfries View Post
    Kilmarnock sold out their first small allocation yesterday tea time and are going to receive more soon. Can’t see them getting anymore that 350-400 due to these ridiculous restrictions and don’t think Queens will sell anywhere near their full allocation.
    Suss out our Saturday opponents Kilmarnock when they take on near neighbours Ayr United tonight on BBC Scotland at 7.30 (Sportsscene) kick - off 7.45.

The restrictions especially having to wear facemasks outside is completely rediculous and is a government enforced policy seemily aimed specifically at football supporters. Didn't happen at Wimbledon even when the roof was closed meaning that it was then an indoor arena. Wee Nicky clearly doesn't like footie. You can see why many are happy to watch at home mask free but I will be there for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikefaethesouth View Post
    The restrictions especially having to wear facemasks outside is completely rediculous and is a government enforced policy seemily aimed specifically at football supporters. Didn't happen at Wimbledon even when the roof was closed meaning that it was then an indoor arena. Wee Nicky clearly doesn't like footie. You can see why many are happy to watch at home mask free but I will be there for sure.
    I watched all 3 Scottish Premiership games at the week and 95% of the supporters weren’t wearing masks and quite rightly so IMO.

Great to see and hear fans back in football stadiums again.

Bought my two tickets and can't wait to get back to Palmerston. It has been far too long!

Outstanding performance from Kilmarnock’s Chris Burke last night.
    We’ll need to somehow stop him this weekend or we’re in trouble.

Outstanding performance from Kilmarnock’s Chris Burke last night.
    We’ll need to somehow stop him this weekend or we’re in trouble.
    Yes prepared to be bombarded with cross balls so the defence will really need to be up to speed for this match but don't underestimate our chances either. Mon the South.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)