+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The ticket fiasco

The ticket fiasco

Looking at the spaces between fans in the Shankley someone needs to answer why they got it so wrong, was it the case of two people using different computers at same time, gaps of 7 seats between people just nuts

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Looking at the spaces between fans in the Shankley someone needs to answer why they got it so wrong, was it the case of two people using different computers at same time, gaps of 7 seats between people just nuts
    Probably was the case. The only solution in my mind would have been to set 15 sized groups spaced apart throughout the stands and then fill these seats as far as possible with whoever turned up to buy. I'm not sure that that would have satisfied the authorities though and on the basis that this was hopefully only a one off we should put it behind us now. On the other hand if our glorious leader, the sturgeonfuhrer, goes back on the promise to release us from Covid regulations and we have to social distance (god I hate that phrase) in the future the club will have to get it right next time.

Speaking to a dab neighbour, he was telling me they were told try and get groups of 7 or 15 together they were allowed to go yesterday to book their seats as my neighbour did. I'm sure he said those wanting only 1 or 2 had to wait but all season tics guaranteed a tic.

How many were at the game. Need to be an accurate figure and not just PATG plus total of ST holders.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    How many were at the game. Need to be an accurate figure and not just PATG plus total of ST holders.
    There wasn't any PATG only the ST holders who got a ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by troodee1893 View Post
    There wasn't any PATG only the ST holders who got a ticket.
    Sorry, poor post on my part. Usual form is total ST sales plus PATG. Want to know exactly how many were at the game.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Sorry, poor post on my part. Usual form is total ST sales plus PATG. Want to know exactly how many were at the game.
    2300 I think

Looking at the match on BBC Alba there seemed to be a lot more people sitting in the Bob Shankly Stand than the Bobby Cox Stand.
    On another note. At yesterday’s Motherwell v Hibs match there did not appear to be one metre social distancing amongst the Hibs fans sitting in the Away End of Fir Park.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    2300 I think
    That is a shocking attendance when a rumoured 4,000 spectators were supposed to have been permitted by Dundee City Council bosses to attend the game.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    That is a shocking attendance when a rumoured 4,000 spectators were supposed to have been permitted by Dundee City Council bosses to attend the game.
    Our support accepts nonsense from the club.

The club now seem to think sturgeon will make it all go away on the 9th of August, I'm not so sure and I'm not so sure the club want the Derry open.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)