+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Happy yorkshire day !!

Wink Happy yorkshire day !!

Borda dah , welsh gitts !!

Yep, its a Happy non Lancashire spankingly good Yorkshire day to everybody.

Hey how many of us act like this when we leave gods own county eh eh eh, eh ayy ?, I think theres sum truth in how these two plonkers act lol.

So at the risk of sounding repetitititive, and fuelling a rocket to the planet backchat, and " George Formby's ukelele!! " indeed.

Last edited by Acido; 01-08-2021 at 07:05 PM.

And it doesn't get more true and proud than this does it (even though Im a West Yorkie lol).

Name:  yorkshire badge.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  79.2 KB

Eh? Worrabart Roma Day ?

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Eh? Worrabart Roma Day ?
    Nahh uncle Roma lad, that went out of the window when Noah's big boat sank lol.

Hey lads, heres an airline Id like to fly with lol.
    Especially as the flight captain is called Boycott, and he drinks beer while hes driving/flying, and he says if its outside Yorkshire, then its not worth bl*oody visiting.
    But I must admit I dun't like mushy peas or Yorkie pudd either, and Ive also never had a ferret shuvved daarn mi' pants!! lol.

Last edited by Acido; 01-08-2021 at 09:58 PM.

And heres Harry Enfield's attempt at a Yorkie lol, his name is George Whitebread, and he says what he likes and likes what he bl*oody well says.
    (even though I think he sounds very Lancashire at times!!)

Yorkshire airlines is a classic Acido - however our Mr Boycott has now retired into the land of Cheshire

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    Yorkshire airlines is a classic Acido - however our Mr Boycott has now retired into the land of Cheshire
    Hey Mr Chopper I love hearing the British stereo typical image of Yorkshire. Its usually the same thing of course innit, we're tight with money and we're extremely repetitive and annoying etc lol.
    And do you know what, err yes they might be right, and do you also know what, I don't really care a monkeys toss. It wont change us will it lads, eh eh eh ayy!!.