+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Festy Ebosele

Festy Ebosele

This guy is everything we'd want DKE to be at right wing back. He's only 19 and won't play much this season for Derby. If I were IB I'd be straight on the blower to Derby to get him him on loan for the rest of the season.

We did a similar thing with Jorge Grant after he impressed for Forest in a friendly...that didn't work out too badly...

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    This guy is everything we'd want DKE to be at right wing back. He's only 19 and won't play much this season for Derby. If I were IB I'd be straight on the blower to Derby to get him him on loan for the rest of the season.

We did a similar thing with Jorge Grant after he impressed for Forest in a friendly...that didn't work out too badly...
    He probably will be playing for Derby. They can only sign a certain amount of players and that number is now reduced further as the EFL have said any contracts signed after July count as a new signing and not an extension

Yeah he does look rapid but Taylor has played him quite well to be fair.

Palmer looks class on the ball and takes a decent set piece too.

Roberts looks well short of fitness, which is not surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton_Pie View Post
    Yeah he does look rapid but Taylor has played him quite well to be fair.

Palmer looks class on the ball and takes a decent set piece too.

Roberts looks well short of fitness, which is not surprising.
    Didn't realise how slow Roberts is. Dunno if the injury has slowed him down.

Ebosele just won them a penalty. He's going to be a quality player.

Ebosele was the best player on the pitch today imo. Did really well for a young lad. As above, I’d expect him to be playing for them this season. If not, definitely be having a word with Rooney right now about a season loan.

Didn't realise how slow Roberts is. Dunno if the injury has slowed him down.
    Roberts isn’t slow, prior to today he had 10 minutes against Telford?

He’s not rapid, but has quick feet and as a quick burst over a short distance.

We do not need Roberts to do himself a harm in pre-season. Let him get back to his peak in his own time, less haste more gain as they say.

IB alluded to looking at Derby youngsters on loan in his post match interview. Ebosele won't have gone unnoticed. DKE isn't up to it for me.

We never did sign an alternative to Sterry...

As others have suggested, Ebosele won’t be going out on loan. Particularly, with the state Derby are in.

DKE does a job. I don’t think he’ll be first choice when everyones fit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast