+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Edged the first half

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    We will read it at 8pm then ? canna wait
    cheeky cvnt give me 10 mins

my main worry is TCs brill cream - who wears brill cream now days. I fear the over powering effect of blue stratos, old spice and Hai Karate may have an effect on the team talk. along with craft beer, organic produce, locally roasted chemex coffee, house cured meats, urbun outfitters, bike lanes around tannadice, skinny jeans and beanies with crafted beards may be too much for what we need.

gentrification is great but not during a team talk. Our new commute to st andrews is w worry

Name:  lUy9Ukm.jpg
Views: 456
Size:  41.9 KB

The irony and sarcasm of a hipster is summed up in this phrase "we edged the first half" OYF
    Last edited by Shedboy1971; 04-08-2021 at 06:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    my main worry is TCs brill cream - who wears brill cream now days. I fear the over powering effect of blue stratos, old spice and Hai Karate may have an effect on the team talk
    I went to the shop today and I said "Do you have any brill cream?" The guy said "Sorry, its not that good"

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Yeatsy, I get what you’re saying (I reckon we probably all do) but as I said on another post that today’s player does not take kindly to public after match media roasting by the manager. If a modern day manager crosses that line then he’s a dead man walking - think John Collins, Phil Brown, Terry Butcher, Mixu e5c etc etc. So I can understand his ‘diplomatic’ media answers.

Frankly, if JYM had been manager on Sunday the least they could have expected was a public dressing down. More like a rap in the pus in the changing room. Wonder how that would have gone down………………
    I totally understand, and agree with you on that James, these days it has to be done (or does it? ) But, I don't think he was actually trying to do such a thing. I don't think he was sending that message to the players. I think he was sending it to the fans and media. Might be wrong , have been plenty times before.

Think this is the time for every Arab to get right behind the team, a hugely positive vocal support at matches could do wonders for the morale of the players, they look like they need a lift and Saturday could be just the time to start supporting the team. It was gonna be a hell of match against the huns anyway, and we could well be on the wrong side of a proper doing, we know that and the players will know that, even Mr I like to send a positive message Courts will be fearing the worst, but the support doesn’t put need to makes matters worse and start barracking individuals whether on the pitch, in the dugout, or in the stands. It’s time to be United, Dundee United 🖤🧡🖤🧡

Quote Originally Posted by BackRowArab View Post
    I went to the shop today and I said "Do you have any brill cream?" The guy said "Sorry, its not that good"
    good shop

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    good shop
    Name:  DB.JPG
Views: 451
Size:  43.6 KB

Apologies, off topic .

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    Think this is the time for every Arab to get right behind the team, a hugely positive vocal support at matches could do wonders for the morale of the players, they look like they need a lift and Saturday could be just the time to start supporting the team. It was gonna be a hell of match against the huns anyway, and we could well be on the wrong side of a proper doing, we know that and the players will know that, even Mr I like to send a positive message Courts will be fearing the worst, but the support doesn’t put need to makes matters worse and start barracking individuals whether on the pitch, in the dugout, or in the stands. It’s time to be United, Dundee United 🖤🧡🖤🧡
    I think most fans are desperate to get behind the team. And defo when we all get back in. I don't think there will be lack of support on or off the pitch. We ARE United................. (MM take note please)

Didn't sign anybody except Mulgrew on the comeback/retirement tour

then comes out and says that -its beyond belief its actually beyond bullsh1t. Needs ridiculed.

He is a clown.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)