+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Edged the first half

Quote Originally Posted by the_arab View Post
    Thanks but No chance to I want to watch or listen to a keech assessment from him. Match was bad enough experience for one day.

Gone by Christmas. Maybe even before.

I don't expect managers to come out and slaughter their players after a bad performance but if he honestly believes we edged the first half or were going through the gears in that game, then he shouldn't be in the job. The players reactions tell you the story, they were frustrated by the game. We struggled in large parts to get a foothold in the game and didn't create enough. Now I don't think Aberdeen were as dominant as people would say but they were the better team. No doubt about it!

He won't last long if he has more of these types of interviews after defeats. Fans aren't mugs, we know what we like and we know what we don't. Most of us have watched enough football to know whats good and whats bad. Today was bad. Say it then move on. Don't try and paint a picture that was the opposite that we all saw. It just makes him look very silly very early

Can't remember a reaction like this which has united the fans so much in their opinion. Complete meltdown and completely warranted.

Should also be said that despite the whole amateur setup at the club, the players are professionals but the majority are spineless b@st@rds that do their best NOT to get on the ball.
    Butcher and Harkes especially manage to find positions where no one would ever pass to them. Fuchs must have had more touches than the 2 of them put together for the limited time he was on the pitch. And although Clarke is being played out of position, there was no excuse for that performance today. He must have touched the ball about 5 times.

Quote Originally Posted by spikeontheright View Post
    Should also be said that despite the whole amateur setup at the club, the players are professionals but the majority are spineless b@st@rds that do their best NOT to get on the ball.
    Butcher and Harkes especially manage to find positions where no one would ever pass to them. Fuchs must have had more touches than the 2 of them put together for the limited time he was on the pitch. And although Clarke is being played out of position, there was no excuse for that performance today. He must have touched the ball about 5 times.
    If it wasn't for Harkes' girly hair, I wouldn't have even known he was on the pitch.

Ken what amazed me about that interview, you can't see the strings or Fat Tony!s hand controlling them.

Did anyone ask him why he played Ryan Edwards out of position and subbed off our only striker with 11 minutes left?

I refuse to listen to that interview and regardless of my many faults have never considered myself a told you so person.Forget about the last few months though i did say after Livingston away that i found the stand in head coach's post match interview totally baffling,that was the day our Pro Coaches were in isolation BTW.

The 'fishul is just as bad.

"Courts and his staff were able to name a very familiar, Premiership-hardened starting XI, albeit one schooled in a brand-new style of play through the League Cup group stages".

A brand new style of play?

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)