+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Edged the first half

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    As i have said already i am willing to back Tam because the only other alternative is not supporting the club which of course is not an option.The shyte below has got to stop though,he is making a rod for his own back and is talking himself out of a massive opportunity..

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/f...he-atmosphere/
    I’m glad my stingyness prevents me from reading more than three lines of any story in that paper. But agree it’s so frustrating when our managers/coaches give statements that are the complete opposite of what we as supporters have witnessed on the park. I’m all for talking up the club, and that can be done without blethering absolute p*sh. If I could suggest something for oor Tam it would be that he sit in the stand above the dug out and get a clearer picture of what’s going on. It’s blatantly clear he’s not needed or listened to on the touch line, because if he was that wouldn’t have been such a poor show up in sheepland, so up you go Tam see what we see, it will help you i the long run 😉

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I always find it interesting when folk say they'll chuck it. I'm not being critical, everyone can choose how to spend their own time and money. I just can't imagine not following United though, that would leave a gap in my life that I definitely don't want filled by some other ****e. Even if United are ****e, I'd rather have that ****e. 🙂
    Chucking it is a common supporters reaction. Its like an addiction and when Friday comes new optimism. I can think of dozens of things i would rather do now tbh but the very nature of united drags you back. when i hear folk saying they will chuck it I understand completely and wouldnt blame them to be honest. Got to be the worst 1st game of season ever. One new signging forcing our best CB to RB, same schite tactics, same personnel not even one youth player and to boot the most deluded post match interview ever. Thats squashed any hope i thought we may have changed things. If we had maybe mochrie or freeman on a bit of a go and still lost 2 -0 i would be more optimistic than i am now. Unless I am mising something (and im not a manager or chairman) this seems like a freak show circus. Change needed some players and youth to give Tam a chance but also he needs to see the clear failings of the team and that we werent in control at any point of those 90 minutes.

Did Aberdeen edge the first half? No, nott really, they were fortunate to go in 1-0, their goal was sh!te & our goalie had very little to do otherwise. We were a whisker from going in 1-1. To read these posts mocking Courts you'd think we were 3 or 4-nil down at half time. So get away to **** with your Ant & your Dec & give the new Head Coach a ***k'n chance.
    It was a sad day when King Keyboard took over.

SOS to Shagger send some of your (preferably unused) lube to ARabCHNID please, something tells me he's gonna need it after his latest post

It's just the constant mocking. Everyone's saying they're going to give him a chance but are they? They just cannot let go, even his dress sense is getting it. We're meant to be fans. Please DO give him a chance & get off his back, he's had but one league game & I've seen far worse performances & results than that at Pittodrie.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Only time I’ve laughed pre and start of season 😂🤣

Quote Originally Posted by ARAbCHNID View Post
    Did Aberdeen edge the first half? No, nott really, they were fortunate to go in 1-0, their goal was sh!te & our goalie had very little to do otherwise. We were a whisker from going in 1-1. To read these posts mocking Courts you'd think we were 3 or 4-nil down at half time. So get away to **** with your Ant & your Dec & give the new Head Coach a ***k'n chance.
    It was a sad day when King Keyboard took over.
    They didn't edge the first half? You mean their 66% possession to our 34% possession? Or their 6 shots to our 1? Or how about their 2 shots on target to our big fat 0.

Nah you're right. It was a fairly even 45mins of football. 😂

It's just the constant mocking. Everyone's saying they're going to give him a chance but are they? They just cannot let go, even his dress sense is getting it. We're meant to be fans. Please DO give him a chance & get off his back, he's had but one league game & I've seen far worse performances & results than that at Pittodrie.
    He'll get his chance, but if he keeps coming away with pish like he did in his interview after setting us up the way he did, that chance won't last long.

He will get a chance - he is new and we will be patient BUT playing same dross, same dross players, players out of position, not delivering promised signings, not using a youth playe who may well crumble but has ability (harkes crumbles every freaking game) and to think the fans of this club accept p!sh like we edged the first half aint gonna help him. Keep doing that and he is gone soon I hope. Try and use some of his ipads to get a team and formation through football manager seems like a better option just now.

I will support him but criticise his failures - thats one game if he learns over 1st quarter then great if not then gtf I aint watching that team and the extended contracts some of the useless cvnts got for no reason

TBH i would say that about any manager; it seems like they are following a trend and worried about their image as the new 'head honcho.' Tracksuit with your initials is good enough. But fair do he should be given a chance, but surely you'll understand fans frustrations in the manner of the defeat and the seeming inertia.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)