+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: This season's betting thread.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Utd let me down for £100 yesterday.

C*nts.
    There are a list of culprits mate but i winnie bother naming them.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Have done Germany to win with both teams to score at 6/1,risky but i'm banking on Alexandra Popp to put the lionesses to sleep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRv4...l=tightfitVEVO
    Cannie FN believe it as Popp gets injured in the warm up and is out of the final.

Cannie FN believe it as Popp gets injured in the warm up and is out of the final.
    I imagine you all won last night so here's one for some of your winnings 4.40 Musselburgh Number 7 Caballero 💙

4th out of 9 runners at 13/2 mate, hard lines.

Thursday's odds - AZ 3/10 Utd 14/1 Draw 5/1

Bisconti Balls Up on Sheep Mad offered the following advice to his fellow mutton molesters.....

Honestly tae phuck get £50 on AZ win & over 1.5 easy money.

Odds tomorrow v Livi are 13/8 United 7/4 for them with the draw priced at 11/5 so both teams almost equal and the bookies short on the draw.Its like Thursday never actually happened.

The odds next Thursday are truly astounding AZ 3/10 United 8/1 and the draw priced at 17/4,as far as i remember we were shorter odds away to Barca.Its not that i'm over confident or definitely thinking we will qualify but them odds on us are way too long.

Odds tomorrow v Livi are 13/8 United 7/4 for them with the draw priced at 11/5 so both teams almost equal and the bookies short on the draw.Its like Thursday never actually happened.

The odds next Thursday are truly astounding AZ 3/10 United 8/1 and the draw priced at 17/4,as far as i remember we were shorter odds away to Barca.Its not that i'm over confident or definitely thinking we will qualify but them odds on us are way too long.
    Win or lose bud. I think you're right on both counts.

You're on the button Boat. William Hill has us even longer on Thursday, 11/1. (We were actually 14/1 on Friday which is at least something).

But it's today's that are astounding me now. A split game, 17/10 - 2/1 - 17/10! WTF? I'm not advocating using these odds one iota, not a bit. But purely from a mathematical point of view bookies think we're sh!te.

And what's worrying is that usually they're no daft.

Quote Originally Posted by ARAbCHNID View Post
    And what's worrying is that usually they're no daft.
    Exactly. And our record against this lot justifies those odds. Today is going to be phucking hard and frankly I’ll take any sort of win. If it’s a 90th min aff somebody’s erse winner sort of job that’ll dae me.

13/5 Ladbrokes with a goal of a start

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)