+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: This season's betting thread.

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    You said you don't bet...I offered GB a bet which he has taken by picking Chalmers...if you want the same bet you can have it or select a different United player if you want... there's a SPL website with all the stats so that'll be the official scores
    You must have him mixed up with another poster Peter,he has a similar problem to ShedBoy 71 albeit gambling rather than s e x ual.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Did my first bet since Italy in the Euro's today and had a £25 single on Hibs to win at Motherwell.I honestly thought that the Sheep were this weekend's banker bet as there was no money to be made on the certainty of The Rangers beating Livingston.

Its just a pity i could not match Peter with his Groin Stroker assist bet with a new dynamic signing to rival McMullan i can only hope that Logan Chalmers can come good over the course of the season.

PS Never back against United though.
    Couple of decent looking prices in champions League this week Rangers 21/20 at Malmö on Tues and Slavia Prague 5/4 at ferencvaros on Wednesday looks a decent double

You must have him mixed up with another poster Peter,he has a similar problem to ShedBoy 71 albeit gambling rather than s e x ual.
    Ok 👍

Does the official site give McMullan an assist for yesterday Peter?.
    No you must be right about it being an own goal😟

Couple of decent looking prices in champions League this week Rangers 21/20 at Malmö on Tues and Slavia Prague 5/4 at ferencvaros on Wednesday looks a decent double
    Now Peter i have won money before on The Dees beating The Rangers who were Glasgow Rangers(RIP) at the time BUT i would never bet on The Rangers just as i would never bet on England.

If you look upon the recent history of your big cousins and the English national team my prejudices have served me very well mate.

No you must be right about it being an own goal��
    I have honestly never looked Peter so its not me who is right.

You said you don't bet...I offered GB a bet which he has taken by picking Chalmers...if you want the same bet you can have it or select a different United player if you want... there's a SPL website with all the stats so that'll be the official scores
    Peter, have you been on the solvents again? Please show me where I said I don't bet. That and Paul McMullans 17 assists in 20 games last season, which would've incidentally made him the leading assists player per game in european football, are way off the mark.🤡🚀

I have honestly never looked Peter so its not me who is right.
    O.G or not it was from a McMullan cross so surely it’s his assist?

Quote Originally Posted by notso View Post
    O.G or not it was from a McMullan cross so surely it’s his assist?
    Nope.

A bit of a risk tonight but i have done a tenner on Ayr or the draw at 5/4,Killie are massive FAVS but i am only playing with my Hibees winnings from yesterday.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)