+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wage bill

Wage bill

How much has been saved by unloading

Yedlin
    Aarons
    Lazaar
    Carroll
    Lejeunne
    Saivet
    Atsu
    Muto

Yet not only have we not bought anybody, we actually haven't even made a bid for anybody....

We are a fecking disgrace!!!

Well those bottom 4, we're looking at over 200K a week in wages saved.

It is an absolute fortune off the bill...

Maybe it is what is funding Mrs Doubtfire's new contract?

No journalist ever calls Bruce out on his bullshit about us having no money, either.

He has absolutely no pride, no self-respect and no love for the club at all. If he had any of those, he'd walk

Its to offset the 13,000 lost season tickets .He will always find a way .

I think it’s Ashley’s tactic. He lowers the bar of expectation to the minimum then, at the last minute, allows cabbage to loan a medium rated player.
    The sheep then start setting off fireworks and run to get their match tickets.

And to think a couple on here used to have a go at Rafa for complaining about needing more players.

if Bruce had any balls whatsoever he'd say something...but, of course, he won't.

Ironically, it would improve his relationship with the fans no end.

Quote Originally Posted by jacapus View Post
    Its to offset the 13,000 lost season tickets .He will always find a way .
    I think this is the right answer. Ashley will not sanction deal that he has to pay. It should come from the profits of the team.

Quote Originally Posted by liikape View Post
    I think this is the right answer. Ashley will not sanction deal that he has to pay. It should come from the profits of the team.
    I agree, so as well as the wages saved, the club has just ‘won’ £130 million in tv revenue/prize money.
    So, where are the new signings?

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    I agree, so as well as the wages saved, the club has just ‘won’ £130 million in tv revenue/prize money.
    So, where are the new signings?
    That hard to say. Maybe club has to pay debt to Ashley before he sells. Anyway Ashley will not spend anything.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)