+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Predictocomp 2021/22 - WEEK 1

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    Aye I've probably read to much into it,how many others did you get to contribute to the pot btw?
    As far as I know still just the three of us with cash and one mystery prize.

It was worth a try though.

Quote Originally Posted by howoldboy View Post
    As far as I know still just the three of us with cash and one mystery prize.

It was worth a try though.
    Yeah good on you for trying though,apart from the Rochdale lads who else did you ask?

Yeah good on you for trying though,apart from the Rochdale lads who else did you ask?
    Griff asked everyone.

I asked the new entrants.

Griff asked everyone.

I asked the new entrants.
    Hmmmm... 🤔

Hmmmm... ��
    Do you think it caused offence?

Do you think it caused offence?
    Of course not,i was just wondering how many you asked last season or the one before?

Of course not,i was just wondering how many you asked last season or the one before?
    Without checking back........no idea Chalky.

I am just a bit surprised that so few people have bought into the concept of chipping into the pot and making the prize bigger.

Like you I would enjoy the competition just as much if there was no prize.

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    I’m the mod here, Kel is mod on Cambridge Mad, Acido has Barnsley. We can mod each other’s I think, though I don’t bother elsewhere.

Triffid - I don’t approve new posters, Digital Sports Group do. Can you give me a clue as to who you are? The only person I recall demanding points here was Frank. I agree with Howoldboy about “gotten” too.
    What do you mean who I am? Im someone who signed up to play your game but couldnt due to it poor service. Im also someone who would like ot keep playing but should be awarded 8 points.

Are you gonna sort it out or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Triffids View Post
    What do you mean who I am? Im someone who signed up to play your game but couldnt due to it poor service. Im also someone who would like ot keep playing but should be awarded 8 points.

Definitely sounds like Frank but I doubt that he knows how to get another username as I had to get the last one for him,he's got the attitude of a Cumbrian that would fit in here though...

Oh,and it's not me just in case you was wondering

Quote Originally Posted by Triffids View Post

You didn’t enter.

You don’t get 8 points.

Your move.

I asked you who you are meaning who do you support, are you from the other board or are you Frank. I’ll get DSG to check if I have to.

I’m trying to ensure the integrity of the competition.

Send me a private message if you’d prefer.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)