+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Predictocomp 2021/22 - WEEK 1

I read both boards but havent posted for several years for various reasons. I saw that you posted about this competition on the main board so decided to give it ago. That was about 2 weeks ago and it took longer than that to be able to post on here so I wasnt able to enter. Very poor if you ask me. The words "piss up" and "brewery" comes to mind... No wonder this is the least popular board

Quote Originally Posted by Triffids View Post
    I read both boards but havent posted for several years for various reasons. I saw that you posted about this competition on the main board so decided to give it ago. That was about 2 weeks ago and it took longer than that to be able to post on here so I wasnt able to enter. Very poor if you ask me. The words "piss up" and "brewery" comes to mind... No wonder this is the least popular board
    I’ve found it very friendly on here as a new user

Maybe the Triffids have been growing in the same field as magic mushrooms? 😀

Quote Originally Posted by Triffids View Post
    Yeah he's definitely Cumbrian, what do you think of Rochdale and how much are you putting in the pot?

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    Yeah he's definitely Cumbrian, what do you think of Rochdale and how much are you putting in the pot?
    May not be Cumbrian though because he/she used the correct number of dots in the ellipsis.

I suspect it is either a Moderator or someone else from Rochdale.

Quote Originally Posted by howoldboy View Post
    May not be Cumbrian though because he/she used the correct number of dots in the ellipsis.

I suspect it is either a Moderator or someone else from Rochdale.
    Reads both boards,rude and offensive from the off,he's got Cumbrian written through the middle of him

Reads both boards,rude and offensive from the off,he's got Cumbrian written through the middle of him
    .....or it's Frank.

Testing this

Quote Originally Posted by howoldboy View Post
    Griff asked everyone.

I asked the new entrants.
    I could not post at the time it was discussed, since the sad closure of the Dog… 😢😢 not spending much & I would be more than happy to add £20 to the prize fund as will win that of Sqwaky Chalky next year 😀😀😀

It takes a lot of running a prediction league, I am running ours & there are 29 entries. I’m beating him on that one after week 1 😎

Is that a serious offer, BDB?

Nice avatar by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    Is that a serious offer, BDB?

Nice avatar by the way.

Yes Griff it was, presume you have seen the blocked posts.. you can PM me back via the Dale Forum with details if you want..

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)