+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Shankland to Hearts

Quote Originally Posted by Chips_OToole View Post
    Im glad -look im biggest lover and the biggest slagger of Dundee United

i only ever want the best for this club -im pretty anal to be fair

i hope you are well and we can draw a veil over this encounter
    Yeah it's over for me bud, everything is good.

I was referring to the fact we are actually making positive moves in the transfer market and was just surprised how quiet that particular thread is tonight considering all the grumbling that's been going on about inactivity. The ones doing all the grumbling are all posted missing tonight when there's actually something positive to discuss 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Yeah it's over for me bud, everything is good.

I was referring to the fact we are actually making positive moves in the transfer market and was just surprised how quiet that particular thread is tonight considering all the grumbling that's been going on about inactivity. The ones doing all the grumbling are all posted missing tonight when there's actually something positive to discuss 😂
    Do you purposely set out to antagonise people on here? You don't do it on TEK so why here??

Quote Originally Posted by japanarab View Post
    Do you purposely set out to antagonise people on here? You don't do it on TEK so why here??
    It's settled, why are you trying to involve yourself? Nothing to see here, move along please 👍

I notice you're also having nothing to do with the positive transfer news either though, maybe we can have a positive discussion about that instead?

It's settled, why are you trying to involve yourself? Nothing to see here, move along please 👍

I notice you're also having nothing to do with the positive transfer news either though, maybe we can have a positive discussion about that instead?
    Jesus, you are tiring.

Quote Originally Posted by duke_the_arab View Post
    I've heard that Shanks not in squad for tomorrow. The club in question wants deal done this weekend.
    Looks like you are 100% bang on mate. No Shankland in squad today so looks like he is away for sure. It gets better and better.

Quote Originally Posted by japanarab View Post
    Jesus, you are tiring.
    This is not the first time you've tried to get a rise out of me but I'll ensure its the last. If you're tired go to bed, meanwhile I'll now stick you on mental ignore with the other little buzzy insect dude 👍

Sayanora 👋

Quote Originally Posted by arabiain View Post
    Looks like you are 100% bang on mate. No Shankland in squad today so looks like he is away for sure. It gets better and better.
    The one time I was hoping to be wrong too 😂

Ah well I think we all knew it was coming and in all honesty won't really change today's outcome. It is, unfortunately, what it is 😕

This is not the first time you've tried to get a rise out of me but I'll ensure its the last. If you're tired go to bed, meanwhile I'll now stick you on mental ignore with the other little buzzy insect dude 👍

Sayanora 👋
    Just me? You are a boring niggly chunt. And no doubt would get a smack in the pus if you spoke like this face to face in a pub. At least 6-7 fowk on here canna go you mate and sounds like it's the same on other forums. You took a break then came back without any lesson learned. Niggly, annoying, argumentative d1ck.

Shankland out with a hip injury. Jesus wept.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)