+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Shankland to Hearts

Is Jamie Walker not injury prone?

Quote Originally Posted by japanarab View Post
    Jamie Walker coming here as part of it allegedly.
    not seeing anything anywhere on this. Where is it coming from? Not saying its not true but i'm usually good at finding things online and can't for this.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    You know that after one league game?
    Same players performing with no creativity is what I was dreading, what we saw was exactly that, however with worse thrown in, this time there was also no heart.
    2 of our best players who saved us underperformed, is their heads and hearts elsewhere?
    Shanks played as if he's made up his mind to leave, why no reaction when subbed?
    Benji wtf, where was his head when he reacted too slow to run 6 yards and got beat by a boy who ran over 30, that goal shouldn't have happened.

I'll admit I was not happy at the circumstances of how TC's appointment came about but like most who were reluctant about this I was willing to back him, but it's getting harder to do so.
    To answer your 1 game comment, Tam's shown he is willing or having to play folk who's head and/or heart isn't in it, the youngsters are sitting on the bench scratching head at reading the so called vision but wondering why the reality is different.
    And as for his post match summary, he had a chance to speak to the fans and install us with confidence, instead he confirmed that he is basically a puppet

My question back to you is how many games is too many before you admit he's in over his head, for me I will only need the fingers on one hand at this rate

Quote Originally Posted by japanarab View Post
    Jamie Walker coming here as part of it allegedly.
    Saw that rumour on Kickback where they were discussing Shankland moving to them. They've taken their Shankland rumour from this board though. 😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by A. J View Post
    My question back to you is how many games is too many before you admit he's in over his head, for me I will only need the fingers on one hand at this rate
    It doesn't sound like your giving him too much backing though.

How many games? Honestly I really don't know but I do know that one of two or certainly is not.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Saw that rumour on Kickback where they were discussing Shankland moving to them. They've taken their Shankland rumour from this board though. 😂😂😂
    😂. The guy that told me deals with players and staff. That's about as much as I can say. Hopefully it's all a pile of Tom kite. (he's a die hard Arab fwiw).

If we sell shanks we might as well start buying tickets for gayfield and Somerset park next season

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    It doesn't sound like your giving him too much backing though.

How many games? Honestly I really don't know but I do know that one of two or certainly is not.
    All managers/coaches of Utd get my and the whole support of the fans, that's a given, but for me that post interview after game 1 deserves him to be questioned FACT.
    Before that I was understandably questioning how his appointment came about, but now based on that interview, that gutless performance and that line up, I'm asking why he was the preferred.

Ogren may have invested money over last few years but we have invested a lifetime, the way I see it, our only hope is that there are 2 teams in this league more shyte than us cos we ain't getting any better, quite the opposite FACT

Quote Originally Posted by A. J View Post
    All managers/coaches of Utd get my and the whole support of the fans, that's a given, but for me that post interview after game 1 deserves him to be questioned FACT.
    Before that I was understandably questioning how his appointment came about, but now based on that interview, that gutless performance and that line up, I'm asking why he was the preferred.

Ogren may have invested money over last few years but we have invested a lifetime, the way I see it, our only hope is that there are 2 teams in this league more shyte than us cos we ain't getting any better, quite the opposite FACT
    Yes, I agree wholeheartedly AJ. Mellon was punted/left (delete as applicable) because he did not agree with the vision for the way forward. A new coach was brought in who apparently agrees with this new vision yet we get the same team Mellon put out week after week but without the heart or fight to bore out a draw. Worrying is an understatement.

Heard that JA, few figures going about and a rumour he was doing a medical today but he was also at training today so f uck knows

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)