+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Shankland to Hearts

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    United’s official spokesperson, er, sorry, er, I mean Scott Burns, seems to be kicking everything into touch………………..

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/...n94sd6bMsnwgvU
    At least someone's keeping us informed as to the goings on at the club.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    At least someone's keeping us informed as to the goings on at the club.
    If you believe what your read on here then it's TA. 🙂

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    If you believe what your read on here then it's TA. 🙂
    😂😂😂

If shanks moves on, how many goals in league would appere and Clark have in them? 10? (Admittedly Ronaldo and messi would toil the service).

The area that looked most settled last season, our defence, is the one that has been tweaked. Still not entirely sure thinking behind mulgrew signing if Reynolds is staying on, two 30+ left footed centre halves, you can’t leave Edwards out, makes extension of Connolly contract even stranger, and waste of resources.

Really struggling to understand logic behind our recruitment at moment, the failure to add pace, creativity to team over summer is lamentable. We have lacked a physical presence at top of pitch to make ball stick for couple of years now.

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTaway View Post
    If shanks moves on, how many goals in league would appere and Clark have in them? 10? (Admittedly Ronaldo and messi would toil the service).

The area that looked most settled last season, our defence, is the one that has been tweaked. Still not entirely sure thinking behind mulgrew signing if Reynolds is staying on, two 30+ left footed centre halves, you can’t leave Edwards out, makes extension of Connolly contract even stranger, and waste of resources.

Really struggling to understand logic behind our recruitment at moment, the failure to add pace, creativity to team over summer is lamentable. We have lacked a physical presence at top of pitch to make ball stick for couple of years now.
    Given ronaldo is a bit hot headed with the service he’d get at united I expect he’d get a few sendings off for attacking his team mates / manager etc etc

I've heard that Shanks not in squad for tomorrow. The club in question wants deal done this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by duke_the_arab View Post
    I've heard that Shanks not in squad for tomorrow. The club in question wants deal done this weekend.
    Disgrace. The club are on a bad downward spiral if this happens

Imo just got rid of the manager who could get the most out of a poor squad

Future looking bleak

I've never been so underwhelmed at the start of a season

the club's transfer movements have been pitiful

Quote Originally Posted by Chips_OToole View Post
    I've never been so underwhelmed at the start of a season

the club's transfer movements have been pitiful
    And yet, you've commented on every thread tonight except the transfer one where lo and behold there's actually something positive happening. Surprise surprise its the quietest that threads been in ages too, all the usual suspects giving it a swerve as it would **** up their agenda

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    And yet, you've commented on every thread tonight except the transfer one where lo and behold there's actually something positive happening. Surprise surprise its the quietest that threads been in ages too, all the usual suspects giving it a swerve as it would **** up their agenda
    Do you watch what i'm doing or something ? maybe ive not got around to that one yet

I'd reply what i really feel but stalking creeps me out so i'll not bother.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)