+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sold Out!

Sold Out!

The away kit has sold out of M, L and XL sizes, new batch ordered and will be available in November.

Pushing 3,500 ST sales and selling out of replica shirts would suggest the feel good factor is slowly making it's way back to Meadow Lane. not bad for non league!

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...bility-290721/

No surprises, it's an absolute beauty.

Good news for the club £££££

Mighty Mansfailed have sold 2439 season tickets, their best for over a decade

Quote Originally Posted by macstop View Post
    Mighty Mansfailed have sold 2439 season tickets, their best for over a decade
    After finishing 21st and then 16th over the past two seasons, that increase in interest could be down to the Nigel Clough effect but probably has more to do with England's performance in the Euros and post Covid syndrome where everybody just wants to be out of the house and amongst other people. If so, then we should expect to see gates rising almost everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    That's slightly misleading as that's the most expensive tickets. Even after early bird, Kop is £350

Some very surprising prices in that list. An adult taking a junior would cost £210 at Eastleigh, and a whopping £600 at King's Lynn!

My ST is listed at £265, but due to the early bird loyalty offer I only paid £207.

I wonder how many shirts they had, to sell out of. So glad I got my away shirt, early doors. I still have to decide what name and number to put on the back. It is the first away shirt I have bought, which must say something about the design and colours.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    The away kit has sold out of M, L and XL sizes, new batch ordered and will be available in November.

Pushing 3,500 ST sales and selling out of replica shirts would suggest the feel good factor is slowly making it's way back to Meadow Lane. not bad for non league!

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...bility-290721/
    We often have a good feeling around Meadow Lane.

And then the football starts…!

BFP, I realise your line, 'And then the football starts...!', is probably tongue in cheek, but you seem to be a kind of, 'bugger, my half empty glass has just fallen on the floor', type guy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast