+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Day Thread: Derby v Huddersfield

Match Day Thread: Derby v Huddersfield

OK back to business

Are you going?
    If not how are you keeping up to date wit the match?
    What score do you predict?
    What are your expectations for the season ahead?

COYR!

I reckon we'll win, Huddersfield won't be happy with the result and will appeal, they'll then get their reserves to play the same match against their first team to show they should have won, they'll also bitch like little girls that we celebrated our win knowing that Huddersfield had been rushed back to the dressing room for check ups, then they'll prepare a powerpoint presentation and manufacturer loads of evidence and demand the EFL relegate us for one season

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    I reckon we'll win, Huddersfield won't be happy with the result and will appeal, they'll then get their reserves to play the same match against their first team to show they should have won, they'll also bitch like little girls that we celebrated our win knowing that Huddersfield had been rushed back to the dressing room for check ups, then they'll prepare a powerpoint presentation and manufacturer loads of evidence and demand the EFL relegate us for one season
    Maybe we should do a Mercedes and line up with just CKR on the pitch at thestart to even things up

and then CKR can come off after one and a half minutes to put new boots on?

to answer your specifics:

1. No
    2. I probably wont, its just too depressing
    3. 3-0 defeat
    4. Relegation with 11 points, perhaps minus points if EFL add penalties for whatever they decide to make up next

In fact I fully expect the EFL not to impose any penalties this season, as we wont need their help in getting relegation. They will save the penalties up for the following season so as to ease our way into Division 4 and beyond

No

RamsTV

Need to see which number between 0 and 10 of new signings we have and who they are and who gets to start

Anything other than relegation will be a success

No

Rams tv

1 - 0 win

Don't think we will be as negative as last season, if we open up and play more positive I think we will win some, lose a few keeping us just below halfway

Then the EFL will take us down

We are ****ed end of! with a different manager I'd say we would half a chance, but with a complete novice and the existing coaches, not a hope in hell!

Won't be going to games even those near where I live, cannot muster any enthusiasm.

Doubt it.

Score flicking during the RL, cricket and Lions.

No idea...know nothing about Huddersfield...or what side we’ll put out...or even, with five days to go, what our squad is likely to be. How has it come to this?

Agree with Swale and MA...struggling to muster much enthusiasm with things as they are, and avoiding relegation will be an achievement.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 03-08-2021 at 08:52 AM.

If any of you pass the Dutchie on the left hand side you might find yourself in the right frame of mind to back Derby to beat Huddersfield. The bookies are offering 4/1. The Terriers are on an average of 2/3. The draw is just under 3/1.

The bookies seem as confident as we are on Derby's chances. oh, how hope we are all wrong.

Got me boots out and dubbined just in case!
    Hope there's room on the coach for the old zimmer frame!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)