+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: When did we lose the war?..

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    Come on chalky. The numbers are monstrously in your favour, there are far more gals around than blokes at our age. Its a numbers game, the more you try, the luckier you will get.
    Yes Frank and you've got to ask yourself why there are more women than men and is it because they've put all their previous husband's into an early grave?

I believe in an interventional God and if hes decided that I should live a quiet and peaceful life before I go up to meet him then who am I to argue,love is for the younger generation who are all bright eyed and bushy tailed for what the future holds,I almost feel sorry for them

FFS I must remember to change logins when I post 🙄

I know what you mean. The good bits makes it worthwhile.

"When i was clubbing, wed go on saturation bombing runs."

What you used to get up to at the Blue Oyster Bar doesn't bear thinking about.

I have a dream.

You are making a bed, and your hands get trapped underneath. I walk in, with you unable to move in front of me.

O yeah.....babe. kiss kiss. wet ones.

I honestly don't think that you can go out and look for love,it just turns up out of the blue one day and surprises you when you least expect it,never been on one but I would imagine that dating sites are merely there for making money from lonely people

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    I honestly don't think that you can go out and look for love,it just turns up out of the blue one day and surprises you when you least expect it,never been on one but I would imagine that dating sites are merely there for making money from lonely people
    But in your opening post on this thread you said you did just that! You went to the "laurette" with the specific intention of meeting the future "Mrs Chalky" who you hoped would accept your big dirty load. You obviously had thoughts of having her sitting atop one of the machines and giving your load to her whilst it was on it's final spin, but you said there were five blokes there. So I'll ask again, did it hurt as much as you thought because someone mentioned on another board that you've been mincing this last week.

Quote Originally Posted by yoonited View Post
    So I'll ask again, did it hurt as much as you thought because someone mentioned on another board that you've been mincing this last week.
    Eh!... Which thread was that on then as I will have to put that right for starters,I bet it was that piglet

Quote Originally Posted by yoonited View Post
    But in your opening post on this thread you said you did just that! You went to the "laurette" with the specific intention of meeting the future "Mrs Chalky" .
    Due to unforeseen circumstances with my own washer and Marvin Gaye's Grapevine going through my mind I had flashbacks to that advert back in the 80's and visualised some lovely ladies to keep me company while my washing was being done that's true but when I saw that all in there was middle-aged men I knew that times had changed and there's no point in looking for love because when it's ready it will find you... And I sat outside in my car listening to the radio before you ask anything else yoonited

Does anyone happen to know what "Sat in the car listening to the radio" is a euphemism for? It's bound to mean something even dirtier than Chalky's washing.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)