+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: When did we lose the war?..

When did we lose the war?..

Yesterday I had to use the laurette at the top of my road to do some washing,with flashbacks to Nick Kamen doing his 501's to I Heard It Through The Grapevine back in the 80's(?) and loads of lovely ladies eyeing him up I slapped some aftershave on and headed up to meet the future Mrs Chalky... What a let down,there was five people in there and they was all male,when did it all go wrong and females took control of us?

I know that 'launderette' is spelt wrong but you know what happens if I try to edit it ☹️

So did it hurt as much as you thought it would?

I would sooner go hungry then butter my toast that way yoonited

What a shocking mistake ehh Chalky, calling it the laurette indeed lol.
    And just out of interest did you know Nick Kamen passed away this year, yes I was shocked to hear that actually. The bloke who took his jeans off in the laurette in front of the birds in 1986, is no longer with us!.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    What a shocking mistake ehh Chalky, calling it the laurette indeed lol.
    IF you and Griff had pulled your fingers out and fixed the problem of posts vanishing when you edit them then I could have fixed the typo myself,call you yourselves mods!

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    IF you and Griff had pulled your fingers out and fixed the problem of posts vanishing when you edit them then I could have fixed the typo myself, call you yourselves mods!
    Yep its disgraceful innit, I blame uncle Griff lol.
    But we went to school and learned to spell Chalky lad, didn't you do that in Notts Forest county ?.
    Last edited by Acido; 02-08-2021 at 08:19 PM.

Of course I went to school Acido that's why i spotted the mistake straight away but I presume that it was autocorrect going mad and putting what it wanted again

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    Of course I went to school Acido that's why i spotted the mistake straight away but I presume that it was autocorrect going mad and putting what it wanted again
    Ok Chalky lad, err yes I will give you that one mate... as you know it annoys me as well when it comes to the 'editing' problem on here.

No problem on my iPad. Heh.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)