+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: COVID vaccine,free ticket v Plymouth, goal zone

COVID vaccine,free ticket v Plymouth, goal zone

Saturday from 11am until KO

Get your Covid-19 vaccine at the Goal Zone and a free ticket for our league opener against Plymouth this weekend

https://t.co/2I5gJBFjQJ?amp=1

I was expecting fans to turn up for our first game of season but they’re giving tickets away come on millers where are you ?

The idea is wrong on so many levels

I imagine Plymouth haven’t sold many and the freebies will be in the away end

Government”s are well known for using so called “nudge” tactics…but I am not sure what this tactic comes under…

Not sure how successful it will be. We’re at a point where just about everyone has been offered a vaccine. I’m guessing anyone who’s refused it, has their reasons and feels strongly about them. Can’t see there being many fence sitters out there that would be swayed by a Rotherham ticket.

What a pile of shyte

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    The idea is wrong on so many levels
    How so Oracle?

For many years I have been intrigued by businesses that offer disparate services. Google Zefferlis Ambleside, a pizza restaurant with a small cinema, booked up pre-Covid six months in advance. I love the idea of getting your hair cut as your car is being washed.

The idea that you can rock up at the NYT, take some ID and get a Covid jab and a free ticket, in my opinion is brilliant. No booking required. How many places in South Yorkshire can you get a walk in Covid jab?

Get Googling.

That’s quite a few more words than you usually do in your replies.

Did you cut and paste it from somewhere?

Are you suggesting that I'm ill educated? I tend not to read or respond to your posts which, in my opinion, tend to be tedious.

I was intrigued why you thought that it was wrong on so many levels.

I think it’s a great pr move. RUFC doing their bit for immunity, while not risking giving too much away for free as most of us have the Jab or simply don’t want it. Everyone who does turn up is a gain for both the nhs and RUFC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast