+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: F ook Off Pereira

F ook Off Pereira

Another Berahino - did dums he feels disrespected and has hit back at Val’s statement!

Get rid ASAP! Another one who thinks he’s Messi but yes he’s a whizz at some things but a team player he’s not!

Val wants players who roll up their sleeves - fight for the badge and run themselves ragged. This counts Pereira out then!

Big headed c unt!

It's bizarre that he says he's disrespected by Val saying he isn't committed, but then finishes his response by talking about wanting to leave the club. Surely that proves Val's point.

Class player but too talented for the Championship. Get him gone and invest in a decent striker.

Quote Originally Posted by baggiematt View Post
    It's bizarre that he says he's disrespected by Val saying he isn't committed, but then finishes his response by talking about wanting to leave the club. Surely that proves Val's point.

Class player but too talented for the Championship. Get him gone and invest in a decent striker.

Got the ability to be class Matt but for me he does not work hard enough and does go missing! Ollie Watkins is twice the player and said this in the Championship. If I was a West Ham supporter - would rather have had Lingard than Pereira.

Contradicted himself in his statement and he should have just kept his mouth shut! It’s all about the money so hope he ****s off soon!

If he was committed to the team he would make it clear that he does not want to leave and wants to help get us promoted. He still has 2 years on his contract so in theory we don't have to sell him. But financially we know that we need to in order to get a couple of players we desperately need. Once again filthy lucre turns the player's head.

I wouldn’t say that he’s another Berahino; the Albion did a lot for Berahino after he came to the club as a young lad having come here from his country of birth. I think that the way Berahino behaved towards the club was disgraceful, arrogant little tw@t. Pereira, on the other hand, has no such background at the club but nevertheless, ought to show more respect to the club and us, the supporters; to claim that it is he that has been ‘disrespected’ is bizarre. Sadly, though, it’s typical of many footballers today, they don’t give a **** for anyone but themselves. There are times when I wish that I wasn’t hooked on football, cry babies like Berahino and Pereira make me feel like that.

Oh yes, and of course they are quite happy to preach to us about our behaviour by doing the kneeling nonsense before they lower themselves to play football for us.

I think the contrary, I think it was a good response from Periera

If he wants to leave fine, but if we are not adequately rewarded he should play - “ I don’t want to leave the club through the back door, that was never my plan or intention, quite the contrary. I want the club to be adequately rewarded for believing in me and supporting me for two seasons”
    “I want to leave, I want to seek new experiences, but want to do this in a fair and correct manner. I will be forever grateful to WBA, to its fans and to every single professional who works at the club and who welcomed me with open arms.”

Sounds fair to me

Whoever wants him should cough up the correct amount and if not he stays I’m sure we will get stuck in and play not go on strike
    We shouldn’t be labelling him uncommitted, we can if he refuses to play or can’t be arsed in the championship

I don't understand the negative responses to what he said. He spoke highly of the club and fans.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieSingh View Post
    I think the contrary, I think it was a good response from Periera

If he wants to leave fine, but if we are not adequately rewarded he should play - “ I don’t want to leave the club through the back door, that was never my plan or intention, quite the contrary. I want the club to be adequately rewarded for believing in me and supporting me for two seasons”
    “I want to leave, I want to seek new experiences, but want to do this in a fair and correct manner. I will be forever grateful to WBA, to its fans and to every single professional who works at the club and who welcomed me with open arms.”

Sounds fair to me

Whoever wants him should cough up the correct amount and if not he stays I’m sure we will get stuck in and play not go on strike
    We shouldn’t be labelling him uncommitted, we can if he refuses to play or can’t be arsed in the championship
    Totally agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by billsbest View Post
    I don't understand the negative responses to what he said. He spoke highly of the club and fans.

The positive response - is I will play for West Brom and give them 100% until such time as West Brom and another club come to a mutually agreeable deal! Did he say this - did he hell!!

His body language stinks as does his little sulks which were there on occasions last season! Can you imagine an employee behaving like this with a large company?

Why is Ben Foster still a hero? There’s a right way and a poor way to make your intentions known! Foster took the right way!

Slamming a new manager ( Val ) even if he thinks it’s justified is poor for the club - poor for supporters and poor for player morale!

I have always said I would rather have a player who is not so good but gives 100% for the team! Not some big Billy Bollox!!

Pereira and Johnstone - you might think you are the bees knees but with the right sum of money - we don’t need you!! As Val said - we don’t need the best players but the right players and I agree with that!

Too slam Val is poor! As Kets said - these
    T wats don’t like it when supporters slam the complete bollox of taking the knee but it’s ok for them to have pound notes in front of their eyes!

I say it again - Ollie Watkins is twice the player and for sure the West Ham supporters will have wanted Lingard over Pereira! Being great some games and not every game is not enough - remember Koumas and the brilliant player we had from Sunderland!
    Last edited by baggieal; 02-08-2021 at 06:03 PM.

[QUOTE=baggieal;39832858]The positive response - is I will play for West Brom and give them 100% until such time as West Brom and another club come to a mutually agreeable deal! Did he say this - did he hell!!

His body language stinks as does his little sulks which were there on occasions last season! Can you imagine an employee behaving like this with a large company?

Why is Ben Foster still a hero? There’s a right way and a poor way to make your intentions known! Foster took the right way!

Slamming a new manager ( Val ) even if he thinks it’s justified is poor for the club - poor for supporters and poor for player morale!

I have always said I would rather have a player who is not so good but gives 100% for the team! Not some big Billy Bollox!!

Pereira and Johnstone - you might think you are the bees knees but with the right sum of money - we don’t need you!! As Val said - we don’t need the best players but the right players and I agree with that!

Too slam Val is poor! As Kets said - these
    T wats don’t like it when supporters slam the complete bollox of taking the knee but it’s ok for them to have pound notes in front of their eyes!

I say it again - Ollie Watkins is twice the player and for sure the West Ham supporters will have wanted Lingard over Pereira! Being great some games and not every game is not enough - remember Koumas and Sessegnon who had more skill than Pereira but sadly it was not consistent and here lies the problem.

We need a Mulumbu and believe we may have that in Mowett - week in week end working your balls off for the team!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)