Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Mike rigg

  1. #1

    Mike rigg


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    14,056
    When he's gone, how will we know the difference ?

  3. #3
    I'm still appraising if he actually did anything for us, except engineer Vokes out and Crouch in.

  4. #4

    Angry

    Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    When he's gone, how will we know the difference ?
    Very unlikely Sinkov-he has had a good innings though (handsomely remunerated no doubt throughout his tenure for doing and achieving nothing!)
    Nice work if you can get it!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    33,728
    I told you he was on gardening leave a few month's ago

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,997
    Quote Originally Posted by DownThePlughole66 View Post
    Very unlikely Sinkov-he has had a good innings though (handsomely remunerated no doubt throughout his tenure for doing and achieving nothing!)
    Nice work if you can get it!
    Made me laugh when I read the info about him it mentioned mcpartland previous to him for 6 months and when I thought about it he ( mcpartland ) did more for us in that short spel
    Than this fella did in 3 years.

    However you do wander if he brought players - suggestions etc and just got poo pooed all the time I mean if they’re not central defenders , keepers or over 32 we simply aren’t interested.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,606
    Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Made me laugh when I read the info about him it mentioned mcpartland previous to him for 6 months and when I thought about it he ( mcpartland ) did more for us in that short spel
    Than this fella did in 3 years.

    However you do wander if he brought players - suggestions etc and just got poo pooed all the time I mean if they’re not central defenders , keepers or over 32 we simply aren’t interested.
    Or more than £3m and want 35K/week so it was a non-starter.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,997
    Exactly CIB.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,606
    I wonder what the job vacancy description is like.
    Head of recruitment at a skint Premier League Club
    The candidate must be able to sign potential PL defenders and goalkeepers from a variety of sources but must fall within the clubs remit:cheap.
    Foreign language skills not required as the club prefers home grown talent and Irish players.
    The preferred candidate must be experienced in tough negotiations and be hard faced(offering £8m for players valued at £20m being a base to work from)
    A generous renumeration package is included consisting of 50 weeks paid holiday/year as the club prefers to do last minute bargain deals in the two transfer windows.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    I wonder what the job vacancy description is like.
    Head of recruitment at a skint Premier League Club
    The candidate must be able to sign potential PL defenders and goalkeepers from a variety of sources but must fall within the clubs remit:cheap.
    Foreign language skills not required as the club prefers home grown talent and Irish players.
    The preferred candidate must be experienced in tough negotiations and be hard faced(offering £8m for players valued at £20m being a base to work from)
    A generous renumeration package is included consisting of 50 weeks paid holiday/year as the club prefers to do last minute bargain deals in the two transfer windows.
    Lol!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •