Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mike rigg

Mike rigg

When he's gone, how will we know the difference ?

I'm still appraising if he actually did anything for us, except engineer Vokes out and Crouch in.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    When he's gone, how will we know the difference ?
    Very unlikely Sinkov-he has had a good innings though (handsomely remunerated no doubt throughout his tenure for doing and achieving nothing!)
    Nice work if you can get it!

I told you he was on gardening leave a few month's ago

Quote Originally Posted by DownThePlughole66 View Post
    Very unlikely Sinkov-he has had a good innings though (handsomely remunerated no doubt throughout his tenure for doing and achieving nothing!)
    Nice work if you can get it!
    Made me laugh when I read the info about him it mentioned mcpartland previous to him for 6 months and when I thought about it he ( mcpartland ) did more for us in that short spel
    Than this fella did in 3 years.

However you do wander if he brought players - suggestions etc and just got poo pooed all the time I mean if they’re not central defenders , keepers or over 32 we simply aren’t interested.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Made me laugh when I read the info about him it mentioned mcpartland previous to him for 6 months and when I thought about it he ( mcpartland ) did more for us in that short spel
    Than this fella did in 3 years.

However you do wander if he brought players - suggestions etc and just got poo pooed all the time I mean if they’re not central defenders , keepers or over 32 we simply aren’t interested.
    Or more than £3m and want 35K/week so it was a non-starter.

Exactly CIB.

I wonder what the job vacancy description is like.
    Head of recruitment at a skint Premier League Club
    The candidate must be able to sign potential PL defenders and goalkeepers from a variety of sources but must fall within the clubs remit:cheap.
    Foreign language skills not required as the club prefers home grown talent and Irish players.
    The preferred candidate must be experienced in tough negotiations and be hard faced(offering £8m for players valued at £20m being a base to work from)
    A generous renumeration package is included consisting of 50 weeks paid holiday/year as the club prefers to do last minute bargain deals in the two transfer windows.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    I wonder what the job vacancy description is like.
    Head of recruitment at a skint Premier League Club
    The candidate must be able to sign potential PL defenders and goalkeepers from a variety of sources but must fall within the clubs remit:cheap.
    Foreign language skills not required as the club prefers home grown talent and Irish players.
    The preferred candidate must be experienced in tough negotiations and be hard faced(offering £8m for players valued at £20m being a base to work from)
    A generous renumeration package is included consisting of 50 weeks paid holiday/year as the club prefers to do last minute bargain deals in the two transfer windows.
    Lol!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast