+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Absolute Scum!! 😤😤

Absolute Scum!! 😤😤

One of my daughters just popped into Waitrose in Stourbridge and parked in a designated spot down a fairly quiet turning a 100 yards away.

She returned to the car only to find three early 20’s Asian scum with a crowbar trying to force their way into her car.

Being feisty she screamed at them and they scuttled away but she was composed enough to take a couple of very clear photographs of them and the one lad could be had bang to rights.

She’s reporting to the police but will no doubt be told that there’s “nothing to see here” seeing as they didn’t actually get into the car.

Stuff likes this makes my p I s s boil, ordinary people like us work hard to make our money and the excrement of humanity just take what they want when it suits them.

The ironic thing about this is that it took place 400 yards from Stourbridge police station......which is now designer apartments😤

At least she’s safe, this could’ve turned out so much worse with three lads and an iron bar but it just makes me so angry.

If I didn’t live 20 minutes away I’d drive over and go looking for them but I now have their photo so hopefully I’ll get the chance to dish out some personal revenge in the coming weeks.

I’ve got a photographic memory for faces.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    One of my daughters just popped into Waitrose in Stourbridge and parked in a designated spot down a fairly quiet turning a 100 yards away.

She returned to the car only to find three early 20’s Asian scum with a crowbar trying to force their way into her car.

Being feisty she screamed at them and they scuttled away but she was composed enough to take a couple of very clear photographs of them and the one lad could be had bang to rights.

She’s reporting to the police but will no doubt be told that there’s “nothing to see here” seeing as they didn’t actually get into the car.

Stuff likes this makes my p I s s boil, ordinary people like us work hard to make our money and the excrement of humanity just take what they want when it suits them.

The ironic thing about this is that it took place 400 yards from Stourbridge police station......which is now designer apartments😤

At least she’s safe, this could’ve turned out so much worse with three lads and an iron bar but it just makes me so angry.

If I didn’t live 20 minutes away I’d drive over and go looking for them but I now have their photo so hopefully I’ll get the chance to dish out some personal revenge in the coming weeks.

I’ve got a photographic memory for faces.

Just would love it if someone had seen this and put these guys in hospital! Remember when three guys tried to attack my brother in a subway about 20 years ago. He's built like a s hit house wall and was known at West Brom in the club house days - he broke the one guys nose - nearly decimated the other guys face and broke the third guys leg by jumping on it. Sadly he was caught and done for GBH. But the old saying is true - you mess with fire and you get burnt! These guys had knives so glad they got what they deserved!

If you see them Mick - either run them over or have a cricket bat in your car ( your grandsons of course ). Even now - I keep my daughters hockey stick in the front of my car.

TBH Mick you shouldn’t have mentioned this on here or anywhere, if it was my daughter I would find these scumbags and they wouldn’t be walking very far after, anything happens now and you could be in it, pre meditation and all that, things like this best say nowt….

Quote Originally Posted by DaveP67 is back! View Post
    TBH Mick you shouldn’t have mentioned this on here or anywhere, if it was my daughter I would find these scumbags and they wouldn’t be walking very far after, anything happens now and you could be in it, pre meditation and all that, things like this best say nowt….

£1000 and somebody would break legs - no questions asked and no trace. A small price to pay to teach scum bags a lesson!

Quote Originally Posted by DaveP67 is back! View Post
    The chances of anyone tying up anything I might sort out to a post on here are so infinitesimal I’ll take my chances Dave.

At nearly 60 with no priors I’ll take my chances.

Mick post the pic on social media, pretty confident you will get some leads mate
    (VPN and new profile may also help)

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieSingh View Post
    Mick post the pic on social media, pretty confident you will get some leads mate
    (VPN and new profile may also help)
    It’s on mine and my daughters FB page and the police have got the images BS.

The chances of anyone tying up anything I might sort out to a post on here are so infinitesimal I’ll take my chances Dave.

At nearly 60 with no priors I’ll take my chances.
    Fair enough just be a shame to get done for doing the right thing that’s all.

It’s on mine and my daughters FB page and the police have got the images BS.
    Any leads yet?
    If you want to send me a link or the pics I’m happy to get the message out n see if we can get some leads on who they were

Yes Dave is right but I reckon Id be the same in this situation, and common sense tends to go out of the window when your really wound up doesn't it.

I don't normally condone this sort of thing, but Id say anybody who does commit this sort of crime, deserves a damn good smack!.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)