+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Livingston away

Quote Originally Posted by KylishKourni View Post
    Fair enough, you have a season ticket and go to a lot of the away games. That should be enough to get you a ticket........but if you didnt have DNA then it wouldnt be enough and thats the ****ty bit.
    Feck me you get 40 points a season for DNA but only normally 2 points for going to an away game. One could go to every away league game and still not get as many points as the DNAers get.
    As I said *** yer DNA
    I`m not wanting a badge or anything. Main reason I go to the away games is it`s half the travel time for me !!

( Oh aye, and a fair old booze up !! )

I signed up to the DNA , as I thought it might help the Club move up a wee bittie .
    Ok, I may be a mug, but whatever ?

( Oh aye, and I get a " free " shirt every year !! )

Quote Originally Posted by KylishKourni View Post
    Fair enough, you have a season ticket and go to a lot of the away games. That should be enough to get you a ticket........but if you didnt have DNA then it wouldnt be enough and thats the ****ty bit.
    Feck me you get 40 points a season for DNA but only normally 2 points for going to an away game. One could go to every away league game and still not get as many points as the DNAers get.
    As I said *** yer DNA
    As a DNA er, I'd just like to point out the following. Going to away games helps fund our opponents while giving money via DNA only helps the Dons therefore I think DNA is a great idea. Ticket allocation is a completely separate issue.

Correct. DNA in itself can only help the club so I'm obv not against it.
    Just think it stinks that you get 40 loyalty points for it and 2 measly points per away game.
    Yes away games funds our opponents but it also boosts the team on the day, which is surely more important.
    I retract feck your DNA and replace it with Feck your DNA giving you 40 points

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Sounds grand. I think I’ve got an idea about letting some outer space into the atmosphere above the North Pole, to cool it down. Its at an early stage but I can’t see any reason why it couldn’t be done.
    I can't see how that would make the loyalty points system any fairer.

EDIT: ....okay gotya

Think the way the club look at is in the wording " loyalty points" .
    Buying DNA with those funds going directly to AFC , in their opinion shows greater loyalty than giving money to other clubs,hence the greater reward.
    Also,if take into consideration the cost of DNA membership the only way it can grow is if the club offer incentives for "loyalty"

Again , that is view from the fence.

They could call them challenger brands.

You have to collect brands on a daily basis and see your place on the brands online league table rise and fall, depending on how brand aware you are at any given time.

There’s a junior league called Baby Brands.

Bobby Brand ( the new mascot) will always be there to encourage you to be more brand aware if you look like slipping down the league.

Ah, but DD ,you not seen the news lately?
    There is a serious shortage of truck drivers just now and the big supermarkets are saying that your favourite brand may not be available and you have to buy an alternative brand .
    That will affect final league placings
    If you have to travel , say to town about 140 miles away and you get your preferred brand and receipt to prove purchase, are you entitled to more brand points as you made the effort to get that brand 😊
    Just a view from my fence 😂

The problem is not with the people who subscribe to DNA. They are putting an extra £1m (ish) of cash into AFC. The problem is the amount of points AFC choose to give in recognition of this.
    I know lots of DNA subscribers, including myself, but none of the people I know do it for the loyalty points, they do it for the benefit of AFC.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    The problem is not with the people who subscribe to DNA. They are putting an extra £1m (ish) of cash into AFC. The problem is the amount of points AFC choose to give in recognition of this.
    I know lots of DNA subscribers, including myself, but none of the people I know do it for the loyalty points, they do it for the benefit of AFC.
    Exactly. Nobody would have a problem with DNA if there weren’t loyalty points attached. I’d bet the overwhelming majority of the folk chipping in, would do it anyway without the points. It f*cks over everything else unnecessary

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Bobby Brand ( the new mascot) will always be there to encourage you to be more brand aware ....
    Oocha! ... sounds hoorin painful!

... An idea tho .... sponsored branding o' yer bobby's helmet wi the AFC crest .... monies collected handed ower tae the club in exchange for 1 loyalty point per quid! ...

Bonus? facebook admins wid be tearin their hair oot rinnin aroon deletin' abody's proudly posted pictures o' their burned cocks!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast