+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Livingston away

The whole DNA debacle is a shameful exercise by the money men at the club to help fund their hobby. It’s totally shameful and disrespectful. The club currently raises around £1m per year through it but the real reality is it’s pocket change for some board members.
    Giving loyalty points was a scam to force fans into this debacle to make them afraid of missing certain matches.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    The whole DNA debacle is a shameful exercise by the money men at the club to help fund their hobby. It’s totally shameful and disrespectful. The club currently raises around £1m per year through it but the real reality is it’s pocket change for some board members.
    Giving loyalty points was a scam to force fans into this debacle to make them afraid of missing certain matches.
    I suspect most Millionaires reading your post would furrow their brow, shrug their shoulders and reply " Of course ? It`s just business !! "

( Which of course it is them. Business first, Fanaticism for a Sporting Institution , a very far second . )

Que sera ...... ( Still doesn`t excuse throwing the toys out the pram because another car dealer is sponsoring " your " League, of course !! )

Having the DNA package isn't going to get you enough points for a ticket though.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Having the DNA package isn't going to get you enough points for a ticket though.
    I`ve been back onto the Redweb pages. Seems I , and everyone else, gets 40 pts for DNA. And 40 pts for a Season ticket. Everything else gathered are a few points . Scraps really.

Maybe I haven`t linked my accounts yet or something similar. But I still cannot bring up a page that tells me my Loyalty points tally. If I click on " priority points " it keeps coming up " Error "

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    I`ve been back onto the Redweb pages. Seems I , and everyone else, gets 40 pts for DNA. And 40 pts for a Season ticket. Everything else gathered are a few points . Scraps really.

Maybe I haven`t linked my accounts yet or something similar. But I still cannot bring up a page that tells me my Loyalty points tally. If I click on " priority points " it keeps coming up " Error "
    It's not actually in the 'loyalty points' section where you see how many points you have. It's in the first page that comes up with your email address etc.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    It's not actually in the 'loyalty points' section where you see how many points you have. It's in the first page that comes up with your email address etc.
    My Details bit ? It`s not on there for me.

Although GASC texted me his page view which does display his points .

So I`m guessing it`s my " auldmanniesyndrome " and I haven`t combined my accounts or the like ?

so I clicked on " combine accounts " clicky on line, and guess what ? ......" Error..." Bwahahaha.

I`m going to have to phone them up and get a young Quine to do it for me over the phone !!

Oh the shame of getting AULD !!!

But thanks for helping me across the road Mondo !!

My only credibility left is getting some more Eurotrip miles back onto the Lexmoto !!

So I really really need us to get into the League section , and Europe to ease up on this covid testing fannybaws !!

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    But thanks for helping me across the road Mondo !!

My only credibility left is getting some more Eurotrip miles back onto the Lexmoto !!

So I really really need us to get into the League section , and Europe to ease up on this covid testing fannybaws !!
    That Lexmoto accidentally ended up on the motorway after a tear about in Luxembourg for the Fola Esch game. New underwear was needed.

Match day COYR
    Oot on Red TV International as norm.

Scrappy game 0-1 McGinn with a later winner after coming on as a late sub.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast