+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Livingston away

These points are calculated from your activity over the last 5 seasons.

I'm a top end of the middle red with 388.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Can anyone spot the flaw in the point system here? Other than the all the normal shyte I mean.

Pacman will be along to give you the answer if no one gets it.
    The fact that those already with the biggest amount of points are the only ones being able to gain points in this situation and therefore making it almost impossible for anyone else to gain points and get themselves in with a shout?

Quote Originally Posted by PittodriePile View Post
    The fact that those already with the biggest amount of points are the only ones being able to gain points in this situation and therefore making it almost impossible for anyone else to gain points and get themselves in with a shout?
    Bingo.

The whole thing needs overhauled or ditched. Preferably ditched

Bingo.

Your just married. Go enjoy yourself

Bingo.

Real issue is all the points dished out to those who purchase DNA.
    All that does is buy your way into having more points than those who actually put the time and expense into going to away games. Feck your DNA pish

Congratulations Mason. Next time your up this way I'll buy you a pint and tell you about my idea for reversing global warming.

If we've time we can discuss loyalty points too.

Quote Originally Posted by KylishKourni View Post
    Real issue is all the points dished out to those who purchase DNA.
    All that does is buy your way into having more points than those who actually put the time and expense into going to away games. Feck your DNA pish
    Aye , well maybe. I have a season ticket. And pay the DNA toll fee too. But go to more away games than home games. ( It`s cheaper for me in terms of time & travel . Not the norm of course. )

And I still cannoit work this bladdy system. Just logged into Redweb again. Oh look , a " Priority Points " clickything. CLICK......." ERROR OCCURED "

Hmmm. So I still don`t know if I have enough points to qaulify. Ah well, Click the " Buy Tickets "....Click. Here we go Livingston away....Choose Seat. Clcik. Aye, brill, single seats, CLICK. ...Go to purchase. Click......ERORR OCCURED....Aaarrgghh !!!

Sitting on the fence there is another way to look at the current points system
    The guys who buy into DNA and season tickets are putting their cash directly into the club's coffers.
    But the guys who buy away tickets and don't buy into DNA or season tickets, be it because of where they live etc , they are putting their money into other clubs' coffers.
    It does make it difficult for those who's points are below the threshold for buying away tickets though.
    As I say, just a view from the fence .

Fair enough, you have a season ticket and go to a lot of the away games. That should be enough to get you a ticket........but if you didnt have DNA then it wouldnt be enough and thats the ****ty bit.
    Feck me you get 40 points a season for DNA but only normally 2 points for going to an away game. One could go to every away league game and still not get as many points as the DNAers get.
    As I said *** yer DNA

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Congratulations Mason. Next time your up this way I'll buy you a pint and tell you about my idea for reversing global warming.

If we've time we can discuss loyalty points too.
    Sounds grand. I think I’ve got an idea about letting some outer space into the atmosphere above the North Pole, to cool it down. Its at an early stage but I can’t see any reason why it couldn’t be done.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast