+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: French clubs complain about mr Lee’s Nancy

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    It's odd that Huddersfield were never punished by the FA/ EFL for breaking rules about talking to another club's manager without permission if it was so clear cut that Stendel had done,
    As usual with Conway the whole affair was shrouded in unknowns. Most things Conway gets involved with tend to have a whiff about them. He is the proverbial man who farts in a lift and leaves at the next floor looking accusingly at someone else. Conway, of course, had been lining up Struber weeks before The 21 word statement.
    Stendel was told by his legal team not to comment on the ongoing legal proceedings and this was spun by Conway's team as Stendel not denying anything, a line swallowed by a number of fans.
    Stendel actually made a statement to which he did himself no favours but the biggest statement he made was when he jumped back into bed with the owners, that in itself spoke volumes.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadrack the Red View Post
    Stendel actually made a statement to which he did himself no favours but the biggest statement he made was when he jumped back into bed with the owners, that in itself spoke volumes.
    I think he was desperate to get back in to football Shad and sometimes in life you make daft decisions under those circumstances .

All I can say is that Daniel was a breath of fresh air at this club and I enjoyed watching his team playing such great attacking football .

Certainly more than the passionless robot we've got now .

Quote Originally Posted by Shadrack the Red View Post
    I cannot recall this Stendel Statement. Could you provide a link to it or summarise the gist of it ?

I'm very suspicious about why Conway offered the Nancy job to Stendel. I would like to know the circumstances that led to the appointment. It's all very odd if Stendel had done what Conway had accused him of doing and then Conway, a few months later, offers him another job. Summats not reyt sumweear.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 25-09-2021 at 11:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    If you can get away with it do it. They aren't doing owt wrong for me. Just because no one else has the gumption doesn't make it wrong.
    Spot on.
    It’s France - which as we know is full of green eyed French people - so is there any surprise that there are complaints about a British company?
    You cannot trust the French.
    Thank foook for Brexit.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    Spot on.
    It’s France - which as we know is full of green eyed French people - so is there any surprise that there are complaints about a British company?
    You cannot trust the French.
    Thank foook for Brexit.
    At least the French stand up and aren't a nation of cap dofferers like the UK .

I cannot recall this Stendel Statement. Could you provide a link to it or summarise the gist of it ?

I'm very suspicious about why Conway offered the Nancy job to Stendel. I would like to know the circumstances that led to the appointment. It's all very odd if Stendel had done what Conway had accused him of doing and then Conway, a few months later, offers him another job. Summats not reyt sumweear.
    I apologise & it will sound like a cop out but I cannot provide a link & even if there was one staring me in the face I would not know how to do it, I have only just mastered the calculator but I assure you he did make a statement, maybe someone a bit more computer savvy could help me out with this but I seem to remember Radio Sheffield running with it

I know who I wouldn't trust to be telling the truth in all this and his name begins with A. A tha evvin a ride on the donkeys ?
    Nah. I’m fed up of going away nar. Sick,to death of p!ssed up fowk standing up and and just going to games to sway apart p!ssed. Haven’t enjoyed away matched for ages. Done now. When we drop down the table and less fowk go to away games, I’ll start going again.

Apologies to the donkeys today…..

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    .. Apologies to the donkeys today…..
    Nahh sod that, those donkeys beat us on the pitch fair and square today (by the way, thats why I regularly call them the 'Lashers').

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123