+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: French clubs complain about mr Lee’s Nancy

French clubs complain about mr Lee’s Nancy

Acquired last December by NewCity Capital, AS Nancy-Lorraine is one of six clubs belonging to the American group along with Barnsley (England), Oostende (Belgium), Esbjerg (Denmark), Thun (Switzerland) and Den Bosch (Netherlands). The thistles passed at the end of last season in front of the DNCG. They have been prohibited from making expensive recruitments and their payroll has been regulated. However, the Lorrainers have already been able to welcome 5 recruits since the start of the season. If the free arrival of Shaqil Delos and the loan of Nathan Trott from West Ham are not singled out, the loans of Mamadou Thiam (26), Andrew Jung (23) and Thomas Basila (22) are cringe. The three players were recruited by Oostende which is a club belonging to the same owner as ASNL before being loaned out. Moreover Nancy also sold Mickaël Biron (23 years old) in Oostende in order to satisfy the demands of the DNCG and he remained on loan in the Lorraine club. A legal practice but which has been strongly criticized by 11 Ligue 2 clubs.

The latter would have sent a joint letter to the Professional Football League in order to complain about this practice, as revealed by the specialized media Ma Ligue 2. “The AS Nancy – Lorraine club, a historic and respectable institution of French football , has been given new governance since the start of the year. They blithely circumvent the recruitment procedures imposed on him by the DNCG, following the examination of his financial situation. Through the Belgian club Ostend, controlled by the same shareholders, ASNL does not respect the constraints imposed on other L2 clubs. In view of this unfair competition and the flagrant unfairness that results from it within the Ligue 2 championship "can one read in particular. These eleven Ligue 2 clubs consider that Nancy is using a roundabout way to defraud and do not intend to stop there. After two days of Ligue 2, Nancy is currently in last place following its heavy defeat against Toulouse (4-0).

Conway up to dodgy stuff yet again. The Arthur Daley of Football in Europe.

Av allus thought Conway would use his moving round players like chess pieces between his clubs to try to be "clever" in avoiding football financial rules that apply in various countries.

Once an arseoyle, always an arseoyle.

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Acquired last December by NewCity Capital, AS Nancy-Lorraine is one of six clubs belonging to the American group along with Barnsley (England), Oostende (Belgium), Esbjerg (Denmark), Thun (Switzerland) and Den Bosch (Netherlands). The thistles passed at the end of last season in front of the DNCG. They have been prohibited from making expensive recruitments and their payroll has been regulated. However, the Lorrainers have already been able to welcome 5 recruits since the start of the season. If the free arrival of Shaqil Delos and the loan of Nathan Trott from West Ham are not singled out, the loans of Mamadou Thiam (26), Andrew Jung (23) and Thomas Basila (22) are cringe. The three players were recruited by Oostende which is a club belonging to the same owner as ASNL before being loaned out. Moreover Nancy also sold Mickaël Biron (23 years old) in Oostende in order to satisfy the demands of the DNCG and he remained on loan in the Lorraine club. A legal practice but which has been strongly criticized by 11 Ligue 2 clubs.

The latter would have sent a joint letter to the Professional Football League in order to complain about this practice, as revealed by the specialized media Ma Ligue 2. “The AS Nancy – Lorraine club, a historic and respectable institution of French football , has been given new governance since the start of the year. They blithely circumvent the recruitment procedures imposed on him by the DNCG, following the examination of his financial situation. Through the Belgian club Ostend, controlled by the same shareholders, ASNL does not respect the constraints imposed on other L2 clubs. In view of this unfair competition and the flagrant unfairness that results from it within the Ligue 2 championship "can one read in particular. These eleven Ligue 2 clubs consider that Nancy is using a roundabout way to defraud and do not intend to stop there. After two days of Ligue 2, Nancy is currently in last place following its heavy defeat against Toulouse (4-0).
    If you can get away with it do it. They aren't doing owt wrong for me. Just because no one else has the gumption doesn't make it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    If you can get away with it do it. They aren't doing owt wrong for me. Just because no one else has the gumption doesn't make it wrong.
    The Rev Preedy will be turning in his grave---again.

The Ghosts of Football Past and Present will be visiting Conway.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 03-08-2021 at 09:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    The Rev Preedy will be turning in his grave---again.

The Ghosts of Football Past and Present will be visiting Conway.
    Bah humbug.

Conway is a hypocrite of the highest order .

Threatens to call in the lawyers when the EFL or certain championship clubs get around the rules which is perfectly fine .

The problem is he doesn't have any qualms when he can bend the rules to suit a club he has a financial interest in .

He's collecting a few enemies is Conway in this football business venture .

One day it will catch up with him and I'm hopeful he'll be long gone from this club when it does .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Conway is a hypocrite of the highest order .

Threatens to call in the lawyers when the EFL or certain championship clubs get around the rules which is perfectly fine .

The problem is he doesn't have any qualms when he can bend the rules to suit a club he has a financial interest in .

He's collecting a few enemies is Conway in this football business venture .

One day it will catch up with him and I'm hopeful he'll be long gone from this club when it does .
    I like him he reminds me of John Candy.

arr he certainly likes candy $€£ plus burgers n fries , esta sin sizeonnim ?
    "Salad dodger" !

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    arr he certainly likes candy $€£ plus burgers n fries , esta sin sizeonnim ?
    "Salad dodger" !
    Izzed a lot on his plate last three years.

Except Conway ent got that endearing smile that Candy's got

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast