+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: French clubs complain about mr Lee’s Nancy

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Izzed a lot on his plate last three years.
    Iccun eyt a tatey moor thanna pig !

Stendel sacked by Mr Lee

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Stendel sacked by Mr Lee
    More fool him for working for them again after the way he was treat here .

I like and respect Daniel and it's a shame his career is sliding .

I'd have him here tomorrow with the players we have as opposed to what he had to deal with in the first championship season .

More faith in Dan to get a tune out of this lot than the present incumbent.

Yeah you do sort of lose sympathy with him a bit seeing as he went running back to them, for more of the same treatment by the looks of it.
    As for when he was at Hearts in the Scotch league, I think he pulled out a clause in his contract there to leave when they were bottom/relegated.
    Well either way, his updated CV isn't looking too good is it!!.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    More fool him for working for them again after the way he was treat here .

I like and respect Daniel and it's a shame his career is sliding .

I'd have him here tomorrow with the players we have as opposed to what he had to deal with in the first championship season .

More faith in Dan to get a tune out of this lot than the present incumbent.
    Not for me a return, Did a good job, and got us promoted (or was it really the results of others in the end?)….. some of the performances were very poor ( Walsall away, where we were being given a lesson and were rescued by Jacob Brown was one of them. Good luck to him, but something wasn’t just right at the end……… Maybe the Barton case will throw a bit more light on things. Always think that there was more to him leaving than “Give me money to spend”……… Think he was maybe talking to other clubs well before the seasons end…….Just my opinion.

This whole Stendel was talking to other clubs episode doesn't sit reyt wi me.

Posters will recall Conway sold Moore and Pinnock and handed Stendel twelve youngsters with no Championship experience describing it as the best transfer window ever in BFC history. Stendel struggled with the hand he had been dealt and then came the disgraceful 21 word statement where it wasn't clear what the status of Stendel was.
    The arseoyle blustered about suing Stendel for talking to other clubs--never named--and about suing Hearts for employing Stendel without paying compensation. I find it odd that---

1 The suing stuff was quietly dropped with no explanation

2 The arseoyle then chose to employ Stendel at one of his clubs--Nancy

These don't seem the actions of someone who knew he was on the right side side, either morally or legally.

Posters will recall Conway sold Moore and Pinnock and handed Stendel twelve youngsters with no Championship experience describing it as the best transfer window ever in BFC history. Stendel struggled with the hand he had been dealt and then came the disgraceful 21 word statement where it wasn't clear what the status of Stendel was.
    The arseoyle blustered about suing Stendel for talking to other clubs--never named--and about suing Hearts for employing Stendel without paying compensation. I find it odd that---

These don't seem the actions of someone who knew he was on the right side side, either morally or legally.
    If each party treat each other so badly, you do have to say “they deserve each other,”

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    If each party treat each other so badly, you do have to say “they deserve each other,”
    I know who I wouldn't trust to be telling the truth in all this and his name begins with A. A tha evvin a ride on the donkeys ?

I was right behind Stendel all the way & waited for his statement about his side of the story regarding the Huddersfield affair but alas when he did make this statement he failed to deny it & this was his chance his platform to prove the club were wrong but he did not take it & I am afraid from then on I believed he was out of order , it was his chance to tell the truth but he did not take it & since jumped back into bed with the owners , once he did that then he lost all respect I had for him .

It's odd that Huddersfield were never punished by the FA/ EFL for breaking rules about talking to another club's manager without permission if it was so clear cut that Stendel had done,
    As usual with Conway the whole affair was shrouded in unknowns. Most things Conway gets involved with tend to have a whiff about them. He is the proverbial man who farts in a lift and leaves at the next floor looking accusingly at someone else. Conway, of course, had been lining up Struber weeks before The 21 word statement.
    Stendel was told by his legal team not to comment on the ongoing legal proceedings and this was spun by Conway's team as Stendel not denying anything, a line swallowed by a number of fans.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 25-09-2021 at 10:39 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast