+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Can't remember

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    I usually go once a year to hospo... but not now after carry on getting money back.

Dfc hospo and birkie steak pie both overrated imho.��
    Agree, neither hospo nor Birkie steak pie are what they're cracked up to be.

I get my steak pie from Thomson's at Coldside, only one I'll eat and they're all Dundee fans too.

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    How much do you think it should be for a top level football match, 3 course meal and all the drink you can consume ? Just curious
    c£100 for season ticket holders.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    c£100 for season ticket holders.
    I think that hospitality prices should be tailored to try to get as many ‘bums on seats’ as possible.
    I was at the Ayr United home at Dens on 10th March 2020 which was the last game before the first National lockdown. There were only a handful of people in the ‘Exclusive seating’ in the Main Stand for people in the various hospitality lounges.
    However the Club still have the same expensive overheads whether there are 10 people in hospitality or 60 people in hospitality especially as there are different lounges in operation.
    Late last night I had a look at the Motherwell FC and Aberdeen FC hospitality packages.
    They are both an eye opener and in my opinion tailored to suit businesses entertaining their clients.
    I enclose the Motherwell Football Club Hospitality packages https://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/club/hospitality/
    I enclose the details of the various Aberdeen Football Club Hospitality packages. https://www.afc.co.uk/commercial/matchday-hospitality/
    In my opinion Hospitality is now too expensive for the ordinary football supporter.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    I think that hospitality prices should be tailored to try to get as many ‘bums on seats’ as possible.
    I was at the Ayr United home at Dens on 10th March 2020 which was the last game before the first National lockdown. There were only a handful of people in the ‘Exclusive seating’ in the Main Stand for people in the various hospitality lounges.
    However the Club still have the same expensive overheads whether there are 10 people in hospitality or 60 people in hospitality especially as there are different lounges in operation.
    Late last night I had a look at the Motherwell FC and Aberdeen FC hospitality packages.
    They are both an eye opener and in my opinion tailored to suit businesses entertaining their clients.
    I enclose the Motherwell Football Club Hospitality packages https://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/club/hospitality/
    I enclose the details of the various Aberdeen Football Club Hospitality packages. https://www.afc.co.uk/commercial/matchday-hospitality/
    In my opinion Hospitality is now too expensive for the ordinary football supporter.
    Which is why the match day experience needs to be looked at. Getting "bums on seats" in the different stands needs to be worked on. PATG is still an important sales pitch. Why not make an attempt to get youngsters on reduced prices to get back into the SE? Families in the Mainer and Grumpies in the Bobby Cox? or any other permutation that suits your fancy?

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Which is why the match day experience needs to be looked at. Getting "bums on seats" in the different stands needs to be worked on. PATG is still an important sales pitch. Why not make an attempt to get youngsters on reduced prices to get back into the SE? Families in the Mainer and Grumpies in the Bobby Cox? or any other permutation that suits your fancy?
    My preferred choice is to sit in the Main Stand where I sit facing the whole of the pitch.
    I do not fancy sitting behind the goal in the Bobby Cox Stand where the play in the other end of the pitch is long distance.

Perhaps the Lochee United sponsors are subsidising the cost of hospitality at Thomson Park.
    They’re not.

I think they should put the people who sell the hospitality on to a commission paid basis, they’d maybe get their finger out and make some money for the club, how many times do you look over to that area and your lucky to see a dozen people sat there

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    I think they should put the people who sell the hospitality on to a commission paid basis, they’d maybe get their finger out and make some money for the club, how many times do you look over to that area and your lucky to see a dozen people sat there
    They don’t all sit there though, some have seats in main stand without seasonal hozzy package, match sponsors are all in directors box etc

I like it when a club is in hozzy as they generally sit together in the stand and sing

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    They don’t all sit there though, some have seats in main stand without seasonal hozzy package, match sponsors are all in directors box etc

I like it when a club is in hozzy as they generally sit together in the stand and sing
    H I know what your saying, but I’ve been in hospitality when the lounge it’s self has been empty, it’s great when you get a supporters group in, I’ve been to quite a few and the atmosphere is always good, maybe need to push it for more days like that

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    H I know what your saying, but I’ve been in hospitality when the lounge it’s self has been empty, it’s great when you get a supporters group in, I’ve been to quite a few and the atmosphere is always good, maybe need to push it for more days like that
    I agree, but in Championship it’s a bit of a hard sell at times. In the SPL not so much

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)