+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gillingham Manager Steve Evans Says, Spending Out of Control

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Ever been in a situation where you are laughing at somebody that’s laughing, it’s not that you’ve found funny what made them laugh, it’s just that you’ve found their laughing infectious.

Same with Steve Evans, his daft enthusiasm and burning desire to win carried a lot of fans along with him
    Mhmm, he didn't have a sustainable model with using half the efl players during his time here but it was fun. I enjoyed him as manager, he gave a sh1te at least. More than some of the other planks we have had. Saw him last night away at Norwich in a friendly, still has Raynor by his side. I wish him good luck, apart from against us. Read his pre match conference, still comes out with utter tripe to get fans on side, I enjoyed all that. 'I'm fortunate in that the people of Kent are proper football people, they get the game', such a creep haha. Did the same with us.

F**k me, when I saw the title of the thread I thought it was about his food bill.

I think Steve Evans theory was get the fans on your side, lead them up the Path,
    you are half way there.

So does this make him a Psychiatrist or Psycho-Path.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    I think Steve Evans theory was get the fans on your side, lead them up the Path,
    you are half way there.

So does this make him a Psychiatrist or Psycho-Path.
    Haha for sure, he is like a second hand car dealer saying he knew you had great taste irrespective of which car you pick on the forecourt. Even though it was transparent it did get you on side, well me anyway.

And don't give up the day job

I loved Evo's enthusiasm and, for me anyway, was a top manager for our club. UTM

Evans charged with verbally abusing a match official ….well what da ya know..!.

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    Evans charged with verbally abusing a match official ….well what da ya know..!.
    He’ll never change, I’m sure all fans at his previous clubs still love him
    I loved his Mexican hat at Leeds
    Last edited by millertop; 13-08-2021 at 03:01 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123