+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Willock

Willock

Arsenal asking 22 million for him and Ashley has agreed to that price.

Source? Just seems like rumors from what i can tell

More rumours saying he’s not sure about coming here permanently! Suppose with our shît show of an owner, if that’s true - at face value I can’t blame him. Being ultra cynical, wouldn’t be surprised if he’s already turned us down so Baron Greenback has put the £22M spin out there to remind us what a fantastic owner he is.

I think this is up to Willock. Nothing to do with Ashley. He is ready to pay the fee. Willock has to decide if he wants to leave his boyhood club or fight for his place. London vs Newcastle could also play an factor.

I think a season long loan would probably be best for everyone....especially if Willock isn't sure about moving up north permanently

Arsenal are interested in James Maddison apparently:

https://www.theguardian.com/football...r-open-to-move

That would be another midfielder in front of Willock in the pecking order you would think...

I think it was the Telegraph if I'm not mistaken.
    Just saw the report was by Luke Edwards, take from that what you will.
    Last edited by Cannylad; 03-08-2021 at 05:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cannylad View Post
    I think it was the Telegraph if I'm not mistaken.
    Just saw the report was by Luke Edwards, take from that what you will.
    Typical of Edwards...shifting the blame away from his mate Bruce and onto the player. Typical NUFC, really.

I wouldn't blame Willock for not wanting to come permanently-he'll want to end up at a much bigger club with ambitions greater than just not going down every season.

But, at the moment, it's just rumours and hearsay and, unless it comes directly from the Willock camp, I wouldn't believe a word of it.

I wouldn't blame him for not wanting to come permanantly, however, if loan option can be done again think he's be up for that.

I hope he is anyway.

Well the Monaco talk seems to have died down in the last few days so hopefully we've got more chance of getting him

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)