I thought Johnstone was now a Premier Class keeper now he made the England Squad like Livermore did - where are all these Premier Clubs fighting for his signature?

Likewise the man who came from humble beginnings and says he's committed but wants to play in the Premier - where are all these clubs lining up to sign him? Before throwing his toys out of the pram ( not the first time ) he might want to engage his brain and be dedicated and focused to his present club and then perhaps someone may come in for him. Companies/Clubs respect loyalty and graft to their present employer which helps the recruitment process!

To be honest we have goal keeping options so couldn't give a t oss about Johnstone and would rather have a team player who works his balls off like Mowatt than a Billy Bollox who lights up the field on occasions but not consistently. Remember Sessegnon - he was gifted but a luxury and does remind me a bit of Pereira.

Love a bottle of red tonight but due to humble beginnings like Pereira - I will give it a miss