+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Taking the Knee

It is becoming clear to me that some people on here, can't or don't wsnt to separate racism from politics. Does anyone think racism wojld drop immediately, should we have a change of prime minister, from any political party. frenchmagpie, did you not read my comments on how great I thought the Spurs fans gestures were. We will get there eventually, but have to be careful at the moment not to tip the balance the other way by antagonising people.

Quote Originally Posted by Magpies1959 View Post
    It is becoming clear to me that some people on here, can't or don't wsnt to separate racism from politics. Does anyone think racism wojld drop immediately, should we have a change of prime minister, from any political party. frenchmagpie, did you not read my comments on how great I thought the Spurs fans gestures were. We will get there eventually, but have to be careful at the moment not to tip the balance the other way by antagonising people.
    I thought you were only doing ‘football banter’ now Sinbad?

https://twitter.com/skysportsnews/st...940811272?s=21

For those who think only forriners do racism.

I was just wondering if anybody thought sailing around the world and taking peoples' wealth and dignity off them by force and turning the indigenous people into a tradable commodity was a good thing? Thought it might add another couple of hundred more pointless replies to this thread and keep it going for another week.

Sinbad's new tactics not fooling anybody BFP.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415