+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: The Knee

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Exactly Sinkov - I’ve said many times racism comes in many forms - fattist - Ginger - paddy - gay - Bi and so on , all exactly the same principle.

I didn’t boo at the turf last home game for taking the knee but I will boo this time , this has got way out of hand and whilst SKY and the football brigade can’t see what they’re doing - (creating basically more racists than there ever were).

Basically BLM must be over the moon with the results from this 18 month charade - divide and conquer is there aim and it’s working.
    Taking the knee does not create racists army88, it just provides an excuse for the Woke Brigade to call out anyone who disagrees with this futile gesturing as being a racist.

I did not notice any "racist" abuse aimed at the black beast otherwise known as the new Chelsea centre forward other than a bit of nonsense from a few disaffected Gooners.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Taking the knee does not create racists army88, it just provides an excuse for the Woke Brigade to call out anyone who disagrees with this futile gesturing as being a racist.

I did not notice any "racist" abuse aimed at the black beast otherwise known as the new Chelsea centre forward other than a bit of nonsense from a few disaffected Gooners.
    I beg to differ BT I really believe talking to people that they are pushing the race divide to its limits,
    So whereas there were people who didn’t pay attention or get involved in what was racist now they are so sick of this rubbish that it creates racism, after all this was started by a group of people with the intent to divide cultures and different religions.
    I’ve posted many times re - groups of black youths killing anyone who’s in there way , stabbing - drugs - rape - robbery all overlooked by our £100,000 a week footballers to raise our awareness of a ( wrongfully-granted ) murder a few thousand miles away in America.

I personally would admire the footballers and Sky a lot more if they tried to stop the above instead of constantly telling us how crap their lives are and that they have had abuse for years about the colour of their skins.

Here’s the thing we’ve All had abuse at some point in our lives and we have worked through dealing with it and just got on with it.

No one likes racism i certainly don’t but I don’t think this is the solution to make it’ go away .

Wet spam booed the knee tonight as well , all claret and blue racists together.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Wet spam booed the knee tonight as well , all claret and blue racists together.
    A London club will get a free pass from the media darlings though army88. Us lot "Up North", are still considered to be clog wearing, pigeon racing, racist buffoons.

Can anyone hand on heart after the events at the Cricket T20 World Cup still believe the knee is (a) personal and voluntary and (b) not divisive, either intentionally or otherwise?

"Up North", are still considered to be clog wearing, pigeon racing, racist buffoons.( and what about the 'flat cap and whippet? )

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    "Up North", are still considered to be clog wearing, pigeon racing, racist buffoons.( and what about the 'flat cap and whippet? )
    I once owned some clogs, never had a flat cap, whippet or pigeon, I was born in the South, hate racism and hate the knee but do have traces of buffoon.

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    I once owned some clogs, never had a flat cap, whippet or pigeon, I was born in the South, hate racism and hate the knee but do have traces of buffoon.
    Players taking the knee is just futile posturing, it looks silly now, because the message is lost on the crowds at the games.

They can't even be arsed to boo anymore.

No-one gives a flying f*ck about watching highly paid footballers take the knee, they just want to watch their team try to accumulate three points.

No doubt Sky Sports Cricket Commentary Team are delighted with the impact they have made on racial tolerance. Atherton has just labelled De Kock a pariah. Sanctimonious prick.

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    No doubt Sky Sports Cricket Commentary Team are delighted with the impact they have made on racial tolerance. Atherton has just labelled De Kock a pariah. Sanctimonious prick.
    I don't know what's worse outwood, the sanctimonious pricks who call out the non-kneelers or the sanctimonious pricks who call out those who refuse to be vaccinated...

Attachment 20219

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)