+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: You dancing

You dancing

You masking.

Ffs why are people even trying to clarify the "rules".....it's madness.

Dancing while masked up.......sounds like something Tommy Sheridan would be involved in.😁

Meanwhile cases continue to drop in England and the Swedes ain't dropping like flies........it's almost as if masks don't work.🙄

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    You masking.

Ffs why are people even trying to clarify the "rules".....it's madness.

Dancing while masked up.......sounds like something Tommy Sheridan would be involved in.��

Meanwhile cases continue to drop in England and the Swedes ain't dropping like flies........it's almost as if masks don't work.��
    You have hit the nail on the head. Last August 2020 my GP told me that masks do not stop the spread of the Covid-19 virus and that is why people should wash their hands as often as possible. That did not not work.
    On today’s BBC Scotland lunchtime news it was reported that John Swinney wondered how people were having to wear a mask in a nightclub. Apparently people standing at a bar will have to wear a mask whilst having a drink.
    Goodness knows who thinks up these rules. I can only assume that it is Scottish Government civil servants who carry out a desktop exercise before advising Nicola to implement these rules.

They are failing to acknowledge that the vaccines have changed the whole nature of the illness. This constantly having to justify what they said months ago when there was no vaccine just creates a circle of discussion that goes nowhere. We need to get Dens fully open with all ST holders able to return to the seats that they bought, and get PATG back in full swing. It's a shame that the team seems to be capable of doing OK in this league and yet there is not a great deal of optimism about going to Dens because of issues like wearing masks etc.

I fairness this forum has been bumping its gums about these problems for months and still there is very little clarity from the authorities.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    They are failing to acknowledge that the vaccines have changed the whole nature of the illness. This constantly having to justify what they said months ago when there was no vaccine just creates a circle of discussion that goes nowhere. We need to get Dens fully open with all ST holders able to return to the seats that they bought, and get PATG back in full swing. It's a shame that the team seems to be capable of doing OK in this league and yet there is not a great deal of optimism about going to Dens because of issues like wearing masks etc.

I fairness this forum has been bumping its gums about these problems for months and still there is very little clarity from the authorities.
    Get the feeling Dundee will hide behind council who will try and hide behind Dundee.

To be fair I found no hassle, I'm exempt when asked to put on mask was enough.

Getting fans back in where the want to sit without the fear of aggravātion is the key, up to most respected and Nelms to unlock it.

We have certainly got a team, really encouraging signs.

Get the feeling Dundee will hide behind council who will try and hide behind Dundee.

To be fair I found no hassle, I'm exempt when asked to put on mask was enough.

Getting fans back in where the want to sit without the fear of aggravātion is the key, up to most respected and Nelms to unlock it.

We have certainly got a team, really encouraging signs.
    Why tho?
    Losing thousands every game.
    Doesna add up.

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    Why tho?
    Doesna add up.
    I don't know why and that is the whole point of keeping the thread going. John Nelms and the stadium manager will know what the ST sales are, where the seats are and what DCC thinks is the acceptable level of occupancy for each stand. The whole point is we, as a club, need PATG and there seems to be little comment about this. We also need away supporters to come and boost our revenue. I can't imagine any other employee at Dens who could deal with these issues.

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    Why tho?
    Doesna add up.
    Derry being shut would only cost v dabs.....is the way they will see it.....I think it will cost us a bit more.

Derry still best view in the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    I don't know why and that is the whole point of keeping the thread going. John Nelms and the stadium manager will know what the ST sales are, where the seats are and what DCC thinks is the acceptable level of occupancy for each stand. The whole point is we, as a club, need PATG and there seems to be little comment about this. We also need away supporters to come and boost our revenue. I can't imagine any other employee at Dens who could deal with these issues.
    Exactly, keep it going till all who want back are back.

Falkirk getting 3.5k into 7k stadium.

Glasgow council allowing full capacity at old firm euro games.....no need for us to be different.

I want the club to ask for full capacity and if not why not and if it's turned down, why.

Too much to ask? Not in my book.

Glasgow council allowing full capacity at old firm euro games.....no need for us to be different.

I want the club to ask for full capacity and if not why not and if it's turned down, why.

Spot on questions! Hope someone is following these comments.

For once I’m right behind you with this one , no reason why they shouldn’t ask for full capacity, and they should kick up sh1t if it’s not given

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)