+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Squad and injury update from the gaffer...

Squad and injury update from the gaffer...

It is very disappointing to hear that Ruben Rodrigues will not be playing tomorrow. We need Ruben and Cal to getting minutes together and forging an understanding. It is good to see Vincent is going to get some minutes next Tuesday and Saturday. I am looking forward to see what affect IB has on Mitchell, whose goals per minute for Kings Lynn was very good. I think his time at Chesterfield is best glossed over, as reading between the lines, it seems to me, he and James Rowe, probably didn't see eye to eye. It is very unfortunate that Lewis Knight has suffered such a bad injury, as I feel he could also develop into a decent pla

player under IB

No mention of Cal, which is good news in itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Magpies1959 View Post
    It is very disappointing to hear that Ruben Rodrigues will not be playing tomorrow. We need Ruben and Cal to getting minutes together and forging an understanding. It is good to see Vincent is going to get some minutes next Tuesday and Saturday. I am looking forward to see what affect IB has on Mitchell, whose goals per minute for Kings Lynn was very good. I think his time at Chesterfield is best glossed over, as reading between the lines, it seems to me, he and James Rowe, probably didn't see eye to eye. It is very unfortunate that Lewis Knight has suffered such a bad injury, as I feel he could also develop into a decent pla
    Disappointing re Ruben for the next couple of games but great to see him on the training pitch so hopefully he’ll be fit for the start of the season - if only from the bench.

We seem to have a lot of injuries. I remain a little concerned about this factor.

Hopefully the only long term one is Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Magpies1959 View Post
    Hopefully the only long term one is Knight.
    Lacey has already been long term as has the Torquay Lad. Lewis Knight is several months.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast