+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Harry Kane Mardy Arse.

Quote Originally Posted by MillersTime View Post
    Thanks for the info, always interesting to see how others do things. For a minute I assumed that they didn't even have anyone checking people look for work as they don't have Job Centres. $400 a week, not to be sniffed at.

So when these adverts say you can get $100 a month, back on your social security to use on things like dental treatment or pharmacy costs, why would people get this on top? The old phone up to see if you're eligible blah blah.
    CTMilller may be able to better answer it as he's already living it but I think it's related to Medicaid (the medical piece of social security) where some 'sales people' are saying if you opt out of it and go with them instead then the government will give you more social security as you won't be using the government piece. I did look into it after seeing one of those ads on TV but it was far too complicated for my brain to comprehend so I assumed it had some element of scam about it, a bit like the way people in the UK were enticed to opt out of SERPS and put the money in private pensions.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    CTMilller may be able to better answer it as he's already living it but I think it's related to Medicaid (the medical piece of social security) where some 'sales people' are saying if you opt out of it and go with them instead then the government will give you more social security as you won't be using the government piece. I did look into it after seeing one of those ads on TV but it was far too complicated for my brain to comprehend so I assumed it had some element of scam about it, a bit like the way people in the UK were enticed to opt out of SERPS and put the money in private pensions.
    That's the one, Medicaid, and Medicare (I think). The complexity is no doubt by design unfortunately. Just do this, do that, form this, form that, don't know whether you're coming or going. One quick question, do you record all programmes you watch and fast forward? How do you sit through 3 sets of ads on a 30 minute show? I'd lose the will.

That's the one, Medicaid, and Medicare (I think). The complexity is no doubt by design unfortunately. Just do this, do that, form this, form that, don't know whether you're coming or going. One quick question, do you record all programmes you watch and fast forward? How do you sit through 3 sets of ads on a 30 minute show? I'd lose the will.
    Yes, we get DVR as part of our cable deal so record most stuff as in most cases you can watch a 2 hour show in about 1:15 with fast forward. The main problem though is the evening news which I like to watch 'live' but have to endure endless ads. targeting the older generation's (i.e. my generation) ailments like hearing loss, erectile dysfunction, bent cock, bladder leak, memory loss, eyesight problems..........................ad infinitum. (BTW I think they are winning as they have me believing I have all of those )

What has this to do with Harry Kane? Get it back on track CAM 😛

Yes, we get DVR as part of our cable deal so record most stuff as in most cases you can watch a 2 hour show in about 1:15 with fast forward. The main problem though is the evening news which I like to watch 'live' but have to endure endless ads. targeting the older generation's (i.e. my generation) ailments like hearing loss, erectile dysfunction, bent cock, bladder leak, memory loss, eyesight problems..........................ad infinitum. (BTW I think they are winning as they have me believing I have all of those )
    Yeah but they got pills for your dysfunction, okay the side effect is kidney disease. But they got pills for that, okay a side effect is some rare tumour. But they.... you get the idea haha

Them ads though, damn. All over that FF button.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    What has this to do with Harry Kane? Get it back on track CAM ��
    True, true.

Yeah but they got pills for your dysfunction, okay the side effect is kidney disease. But they got pills for that, okay a side effect is some rare tumour. But they.... you get the idea haha

Them ads though, damn. All over that FF button.
    Those side effects are frightening, especially where they reel off as many as 20+ and then conclude them with...up to and including death

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    What has this to do with Harry Kane? Get it back on track CAM ��
    Who the **** is Harry Kane? He's yesterday's news, this thread has moved on to world ailments

Those side effects are frightening, especially where they reel off as many as 20+ and then conclude them with...up to and including death
    Yeah but they do let you know that death is a 'serious' side effect, blindness and organ failure is meh when it comes to side effects. Run that off boy. Whole lot of devastating potential when your initial issue is insomnia.

Harry Kane now stopping at Tottenham Hotspur.

Personally I think fellow Spurs player Son Heung-Min made Kane the goal scorer
    at Tottenham.
    Plus Kane did not have a good delayed euro's tournament.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast