+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Harry Kane Mardy Arse.

Harry Kane Mardy Arse.

Signed a contract till 2024 now he is refusing to turn up for training because he can’t get his move to Man City.Stop his money & let him sulk.

Quite agree. Must be hard living in abject poverty on 200 grand a week.

Give the bloke a break. It's not money it's his entire - very short - career. He's already done more for the Levi losers than anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Miller View Post
    Give the bloke a break. It's not money it's his entire - very short - career. He's already done more for the Levi losers than anyone else.
    Steve he is a professional footballer that signed a contract till 2024 & well paid.Get on with it, he had Son supplying him with goals.

Honestly... you all (rightly) wish Crooksy, Ajayi et al well for bettering themselves and then slag one of football's most straight decent and talented players for... wanting to ... WIN something?????!
    Get a grip.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Steve he is a professional footballer that signed a contract till 2024 & well paid.Get on with it, he had Son supplying him with goals.
    Lolmorgan, I tend to agree with Steve Miller on this. Football is a very short career so you make as much as you can while you can. If I were a Spurs fan i'd be pissed at him wanting to leave but, the man has won nothing while at Spurs, there is also that factor to contemplate.

It will be a massive fee that Spurs will get for him so can't see the issue, other than the fact he gets the golden boot every season!

Player contracts are as much for the club to be able to get a transfer as they are for his services.

I doubt Levy is that bothered. I just hope he doesn’t go abroad.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Lolmorgan, I tend to agree with Steve Miller on this. Football is a very short career so you make as much as you can while you can. If I were a Spurs fan i'd be pissed at him wanting to leave but, the man has won nothing while at Spurs, there is also that factor to contemplate.

It will be a massive fee that Spurs will get for him so can't see the issue, other than the fact he gets the golden boot every season!
    But what would Spurs do with the money?

Find somebody that is as good or better than Kane knowing that Spurs are unlikely to win anything so making it hard to recruit World class players.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    But what would Spurs do with the money?

Find somebody that is as good or better than Kane knowing that Spurs are unlikely to win anything so making it hard to recruit World class players.
    Grist, thing is Levy has never backed the team or Kane in bringing in other marquee signings in order to win silverware so, it's Kane's turn to call the shots or so it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Miller View Post
    Honestly... you all (rightly) wish Crooksy, Ajayi et al well for bettering themselves and then slag one of football's most straight decent and talented players for... wanting to ... WIN something?????!
    Get a grip.
    Has far as I know neither of those players asked for a transfer OR refused to train. If Man City offer what Spurs want he can go.He’s a mardy arse.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast