+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ajax friendly

Ajax friendly

Just logged into it and now two down - defence is not at its best!

Been watching the game from the start - we have been quite poor at times in keeping possession - against a good Ajax side Koch, Klich and Rodrigo as a middle three is probably always going to struggle a bit - we seem to be quite disjointed in the middle and leaving big gaps between them

Odd glimpses of form but as you say lots of lost balls, passing department needs improving

Oh dear

Half time arse kicking required from Bielsa

Hehe -first two goals sloppy but the 3rd was quality

Think its time I started pre-season drinking

It would be rude not to Rev

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    It would be rude not to Rev
    It sure would pal

Even for a friendly this is ****.

I really hope to God we are trying to sign another 2 midfielders because if we aren't it will be a tough season next year.

Playing Koch in midfield is just not working it is like when Struijk was being played there and I couldn't bare watching him play, he needs to be at CB and Ayling at RB because he is **** at CB.

I try not to over react to friendlies but I've watched Betis arse **** us at the back, watched the Ajax U23s destroy a team which included 5 supposedly first team/back up players and am now watching mostly our first 11 get played off the park by Ajax who have 3 of their best players on bench.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)