+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: On a scale of 1-10 how optimistic are you?

We have kept most off the team that was 4 minutes away from staying in the championship.

Our manager has 2 promotions in 2 seasons in this league.

Top 6 minimum.

I expect us to be play offs finals at least.

Why wouldbt we be

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    We have kept most off the team that was 4 minutes away from staying in the championship.

Our manager has 2 promotions in 2 seasons in this league.

Top 6 minimum.

I expect us to be play offs finals at least.

Why wouldbt we be
    I agree but I refer the right honorable gentlemen to my previous reply..aka it depends who feck off before the September deadline

At the moment I'm a 4/5 and until we get into september, when we know for definite what squad we have, I'll leave it at that. UTM

If we sign Jackson left back be a 9 from me that's a top 2 finish! We should now have plans to replace Smith in case he goes.

With the signings and hopefully more to come it’s a steady 6 from me top half finish
    I think McDonald will leave don’t know about Smith he’s fundamental to how we play

It all depends where we finish in the league. If we get into the top 2 I'm optimistic we will go up. Though it could all depend on what position Peterborough are in.

I posted in another post that there are going to be be some good games, hopefully
    in division one, a number of teams have spent a lot of money in search for what they
    hope will be promotion.
    I think this time it will be more difficult league than the last two promotions, with Warne
    in charge, if Smith goes which I think he will, we will find it hard to get a replacement.
    I think at best a league position of 6th in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Is it a scale of 1-10 or -10 to +10?
    -10 (relegation) to +10 (promotion), so 1 would be mid-table.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkSimmons View Post
    Massively, massively depends on whether we have finished with the "transfers out" if this is our squad I would be massively optimistic, although I'd prefer a new striker, but there's wicky in his last year and Barlaser on the best wages we can offer and probably wanting to play a level up plus smudge and ladypoo possibly moving on we could need to recruit to replace with at very short notice before spetembers deadline
    You have to factor in the transfer window doesn't close until the end of the month, so there's plenty could happen between now and then. But the future is unknown.

If we don't score goals we don't go anywhere (stating the bleeding obvious), so that's the area we could be hardest hit if Smudge or Ladapo get nicked. Finding a replacement for one or both could be difficult.

We'll finish 7th-10th

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast