+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SOCIOS.com

SOCIOS.com

Yes I'd like us have more signings but so would most teams, another few weeks left yet.

Playing Ajax shows where we are striving for longer term. If we can get an academy like theirs but backed with PL money......

So I'm glass half full sorta bloke and much better than being owned by the Goat Fu8king Herder's Bank with Bates radio blaring in the back ground, waiting for our next new free signing....

I am tho wondering if this SOCIOS link is a good thing. Seems like some app for crypto currency, you get some rewards apparently like being heard more The value can go up or down, a number of other clubs mostly ESL supporters seem to have this too....

Had to google that. Think it’s 1 for WTF.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Had to google that. Think it’s 1 for WTF.
    One and only contribution on this topic (so Tich, WS, Pete and rest can shove it up their collective asses), this is yet another means of xtracting money from hard working fans most of whom haven't got the faintest idea what a crypto-currency (which is what this is), happens to be. Just like *******, it is totally unregulated, has little or no inherent platform security, the value I what fans buy can disappear with absolutely no recourse to any compensation mechanisms (because they don't exist), the "influence" fans buy is in direct proportion to their "investment" so the dumb rich outweigh the knowledgeable poor, provided that investment remains protected (which it isnt), and isn't it strange that many of the football clubs who have initiated this latest money-grabbing scheme were also interested in the ELS?

Given we are a little over a week until the start if the new season, and that our performance in pre-season friendlies has been universally panned (even by the usual sycophants and happy clappers), the club finds time to delve into crypto-currency deals but can't find the time to give us any kind of reinforcement of the 1st team squad (maybe Bielsa has been reading my posts and has decided some of the U23s deserve an opportunity (fat chance!))

Toddle pip folks.

Apparently you can't use the word b i t c o I n either!

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    One and only contribution on this topic (so Tich, WS, Pete and rest can shove it up their collective asses), this is yet another means of xtracting money from hard working fans most of whom haven't got the faintest idea what a crypto-currency (which is what this is), happens to be. Just like *******, it is totally unregulated, has little or no inherent platform security, the value I what fans buy can disappear with absolutely no recourse to any compensation mechanisms (because they don't exist), the "influence" fans buy is in direct proportion to their "investment" so the dumb rich outweigh the knowledgeable poor, provided that investment remains protected (which it isnt), and isn't it strange that many of the football clubs who have initiated this latest money-grabbing scheme were also interested in the ELS?

Given we are a little over a week until the start if the new season, and that our performance in pre-season friendlies has been universally panned (even by the usual sycophants and happy clappers), the club finds time to delve into crypto-currency deals but can't find the time to give us any kind of reinforcement of the 1st team squad (maybe Bielsa has been reading my posts and has decided some of the U23s deserve an opportunity (fat chance!))

Toddle pip folks.
    🤣

Toddle pip folks.
    Tw4t even....

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastAndy View Post
    Tw4t even....
    Such a sweetie, I'm almost in love!

Bye bye

Toddle pip folks.
    Aren't you the guy who started screaming for more of our youth in the team.... then later on in the thread admitted you weren't (and suggested many of us too) were unfamiliar with the U23's .... you couldn't make it up, have a happy time boiling your head.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)