+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SOCIOS.com

.... waits for the usual line of I've misinterpreted what was written, backtracking/deflection, name calling ... hows the head boiling going

Quote Originally Posted by whitestomper45 View Post
    Aren't you the guy who started screaming for more of our youth in the team.... then later on in the thread admitted you weren't (and suggested many of us too) were unfamiliar with the U23's .... you couldn't make it up, have a happy time boiling your head.
    Ok, you tempted me (I'm just a weak human after all!). The thread was about the Socios crypto-currency "deal" our esteemed leader has cooked up (you didn't forget that having started the thread did you?). I question the priorities of our club in working so hard to get the crypto-currency deal in place, whilst neglecting to attend to matters related to actual football, and as a sideways swipe suggest that Bielsa might be listening to ME!!!!!!! (as if!!!). You decide thats a great place to have a dig at me................you and your ilk are f00king unbelievable in the depth of your credulity and your willingness to defend the indefensible, "you couldn't make it up"........too f00king right you couldn't and NOW it's toodle pip from me and you and your ken can stew in your own festering juices. Watch out for the tumble weeds.

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastAndy View Post
    Tw4t even....
    Oops. Read OP wrong through one cabernet eye. Apologies.

Mr WTF.

Maybe it would be easier to address your concerns to the Head of Communications James Moody and clearly express why.
    https://www.premierleague.com/clubs/...ited/directory

Personally I don't agree with it - nor do I agree with any form of gambling,alcohol related companies being involved in football sponsorship either like many others.

But I do get the gist of fan connection to our club with this app for global opinions to flow but do feel that that actual match attending fans thoughts could be outweighed by gimmicks offered from someone sat in front of TV in Asia and as I've read elsewhere ER goals scored don't require a short piped musical intervention USA style celebration.
    Me waving my flag shouting does a better a far better job I'm told.

Yank question

What is toddle pip?

I don’t invest in crypto.

However if you think a government regulator is more concerned about you or your money than a Russian hacker mining for crypto then you’ve drank the koolaid. We are nothing but blood bags to them. Suitable for draining of our money or organs when they need them. A Russian hacker is much more up front about his intentions is the only difference

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastAndy View Post
    Oops. Read OP wrong through one cabernet eye. Apologies.
    You need to stop supping that super strength cheap cider pal its making you say and do silly things

Ask a politician who they work for.

The answer won’t be “ you”.

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    Yank question

What is toddle pip?
    Was supposed to be "toodle pip", aka "I'm out here"

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Was supposed to be "toodle pip", aka "I'm out here"
    Or, in this case, I'll be back...

I've been dipping into a couple of Susie Dent's (of Countdown fame) books here and I suspect the etymology of "Toodle Pip" is fairly obscure (military?).

Anyway, I won't be jumping all over this new offering, but cryptocurrencies are here to stay. Taken to the extreme, all currencies ultimately have trust issues and this new stuff is really no different.

I have to confess to owning some cryptocurrency, but all I've done to date is simply buy and sell it for "harder" currency based on the weird and wild fluctuations it has been experiencing.

Not entirely unlike trading stocks, but I have some concerns about how the IRS (the US equivalent of the Inland Revenue) regard such transactions when I get to fill out my dreaded 1040 at the end of the year.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)