+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: FA Cup (2021-22)

As expected with the weight of the MMad curse on their shoulders Buxton bow out and Morecambe are now carrying our flag on the road to Wembley. What's the odds of seeing them at NYS in round 3?

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    As expected with the weight of the MMad curse on their shoulders Buxton bow out and Morecambe are now carrying our flag on the road to Wembley. What's the odds of seeing them at NYS in round 3?
    Well that would at least see the Millers into round 4 😆
    Sadly that would be as far as we'd go but that in itself is the stuff of dreams.

Not long now before Morcambe and the Millers know their fate or even if they have the same fate?

Whoever it is I hope we’re at home, can’t be doing with all these away games in winter

We are ball 56.

Tottenham away please.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    We are ball 56.

Tottenham away please.
    I'd prefer Rawmarsh Welfare at home followed by Denaby Main at home (or their equivalents) and then a bigger team in Round 5. It would be nice to see us get there again in my lifetime as I barely remember the escapades against Wolves, Villa and Leicester in 1968.

I'd prefer Rawmarsh Welfare at home followed by Denaby Main at home (or their equivalents) and then a bigger team in Round 5. It would be nice to see us get there again in my lifetime as I barely remember the escapades against Wolves, Villa and Leicester in 1968.
    Me too but may as well go out in style, make a few quid and visit that awesome stadium than go out at home to Peterborough or QPR.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    Me too but may as well go out in style, make a few quid and visit that awesome stadium than go out at home to Peterborough or QPR.
    As long as we avoid Sheffield Wednesday I'll be happy. What's that you say......?

I can, I got locked out at Leicester - they hadn't made it all ticket. Still, I enjoyed the other 2.

125 to 1?

Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast