+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: FA Cup (2021-22)

Quote Originally Posted by mygiddypant View Post
    Would have been for me too.

Think Kings Lynn charge more for entry than we do ??

Bump for The Highwaymen of Morpeth Town. Can they Stand and Deliver tonight?

Looking like the curse is the winner tonight. Kurt Willoughby hat trick in 53 minutes for the Minstermen (get him signed up Mr. Warne ) has them 3-1 up with half an hour to go.

We play Bromley on Saturday 6th Nov

Well done Guiseley

ITV have decided they would like Plymouth to travel to Hillsboro for a 12:15 KO Sunday 7th Nov so they can broadcast it.

No common sense whatsoever

ITV have dropped a massive ******* there.I can't see that match being watched in big numbers.Plymouth fans should boycott it.Supporters once again sacrificed in favour of moneygrabbing clubs.

Isn't that why they,ve done it though
    500 Argyle fans at best for fa cup round one whereas all 12000 of them can now watch it live on TV.
    I'd be quite happy if I was a Plymouth fan.
    Green Army

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    ITV have decided they would like Plymouth to travel to Hillsboro for a 12:15 KO Sunday 7th Nov so they can broadcast it.

No common sense whatsoever
    They get 50k for being on the box.any money incoming these days is not to be sniffed at..

Don’t think crowd would have been much different at 3 o’clock on Saturday for this fixture..
    Last edited by clarkey1974; 22-10-2021 at 09:17 AM.

As we battle away against Bromley on Saturday, our team to watch are York City who host Buxton a team that in the past has been managed by RUFC alums Nicky Law and Martin McIntosh and whose record transfer fee received was the 16,500 we paid them for Ally Pickering. York will be looking to put this one away at the first time of asking because if they don't they'll face a replay in the rarified air of Silverlands which at 1000' above sea level is the highest ground in England. Hardly Mile High Stadium but I'm sure it would have Grist puffing and panting
    Last edited by CAMiller; 02-11-2021 at 10:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    As we battle away against Bromley on Saturday, our team to watch are York City who host Buxton a team that in the past has been managed by RUFC alums Nicky Law and Martin McIntosh and whose record transfer fee received was the 16,500 we paid them for Ally Pickering. York will be looking to put this one away at the first time of asking because if they don't they'll face a replay in the rarified air of Silverlands which at 1000' above sea level is the highest ground in England. Hardly Mile High Stadium but I'm sure it would have Grist puffing and panting
    Nice game in summer but definitely not middle of November.

Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast