+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TriDave, Westy, Oldschool, Mondaze, Freer, Staffs ...

TriDave, Westy, Oldschool, Mondaze, Freer, Staffs ...

Just wondering if any of you guys would be interested in joining our VM Fantasy League this year? It would be fab to have you joining in the fun and banter. You just have to put up with a lot of Bongo gloating if he does well. You don't have to spend ages on it - even an autocomplete will do!

And any other posters whose name have momentarily escaped me, of course ...

Exiled, I deliberately didn't mention you, as I know you're not interested.

Winnie xxx
    Last edited by MissWinnie; 07-08-2021 at 02:53 PM.

Hi Winnie, yes why not. What do i have to do, i tried it a few years ago but got it all wrong!

Just put a lot of attacking players in your team. Make sure you own Salah and Fernandes and bizarrely Shaw this year. Don't pick players who are class like Kante because defensive kids get nothing in returns.

And don't worry about bingo gloating when he does well. It's only once a season

Hi Dave it’s Rosie disguised as Winnie hope that’s ok 😜

Go to https://fantasy.premierleague.com/

Sign up and complete your team then lastly join Invitational Leagues and cups by inputting code m3dvOy

Hope that makes sense.

Thanks for the invite Rosie, I'll pass as I simply cannot fit anything more in for the foreseeable! Good luck to everyone though

You guys need to up your game this season if your going to beat me.

No chance Bongo lol 😜🤪😝

Thanks Miss Winnie/Villa Rosie, but, like Westy, I dont have enough consistant time to commit through the season, however I will commit my positive vibes to you all to ensure you beat Bongo

Hi Winnie,

Thanks for the invitation, however in all honesty this fantasy league selection stuff is way beyond my comprehension & pay grade

My last attempt at fantasy football my team got mixed up in another fantasy and now they're stuck in a bar in Penang being served an endless supply of complimentary ice cold Tiger beer

Oh goody - looks like I caught one not so little Villa fishy for our little League mwah ha ha! You do realise, that once, in, you can never leave, Dave. Mainly because FL is very addictive.

Rosie is the super efficient version of myself that I'd like to be. Yes, Dave, just follow Rosie's instructions and you should be good to go. Any problems just yell. I generally just select an auto complete to set up my initial team, then do the thinking afterwards. If you are choosing your own team, the first selection is always the most time consuming, as after that, it's generally just a transfer (you get one free) or two a week, unless, of course, you are Bongo, where nothing less than 20 will do! Sam and Bongo are the swotty swot swots in the FL class btw.

Sorry you won't be joining us Westy, OldSkool and Freer, but at least I tried. Freer - that made me laugh!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)